Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can you use keyboard or usb controller for the wii games that don't use gamecube cont
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

idkmybffjill

oh no freaken wonder.
lol i can't because i'm using direct 3d opengl doesn't work for me
can you tell me where to get the latest rev that works with direct 3d, or am i screwed?
You are screwed

idkmybffjill

ha, thanks for your help

are they going to fix the pluggin anytime soon
I think yes, they will do it Wink In their plans, Direct3D plugin should become the same as OpenGL Wink

idkmybffjill

wow good news i was begining to think i really was screwed

how come dolphin isn't upgrading to direct x 10?

well any way i guess ill have to wait for bully scholarship edition, or go to my friends house hehe
(04-27-2009, 03:50 AM)idkmybffjill Wrote: [ -> ]wow good news i was begining to think i really was screwed

well any way i guess ill have to wait for bully scholarship edition, or go to my friends house hehe

directx10 only supports vista onwards, not everyone wants to upgrade to vista, for several reasons lol (me personally...well i just hate the whole system full stop lol), so its best sticking with 9.0c because then everyone can use it.
(04-27-2009, 08:52 AM)Glurion Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2009, 03:50 AM)idkmybffjill Wrote: [ -> ]wow good news i was begining to think i really was screwed

directx10 only supports vista onwards, not everyone wants to upgrade to vista, for several reasons lol (me personally...well i just hate the whole system full stop lol), so its best sticking with 9.0c because then everyone can use it.
get win7 when its out Big Grin
(04-27-2009, 09:15 AM)Daco Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2009, 08:52 AM)Glurion Wrote: [ -> ]

get win7 when its out Big Grin

lol i've got a few versions of the beta but i'm not definitely upgrading from xp until i know that the final version doesn't want more than 1GB RAM to run just the OS if it does then...i think i'll stick with xp even if it only supports 3.2GB RAM
(04-27-2009, 09:19 AM)Glurion Wrote: [ -> ]lol i've got a few versions of the beta but i'm not definitely upgrading from xp until i know that the final version doesn't want more than 1GB RAM to run just the OS if it does then...i think i'll stick with xp even if it only supports 3.2GB RAM
im waiting for the final as well
but betas were awesome
they could run just fine on 512MB ram or even less

the gfx card is the biggest issue tho
but who cares, win7 is awesome and we need to move forward Tongue
(04-27-2009, 07:30 PM)Daco Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2009, 09:19 AM)Glurion Wrote: [ -> ]lol i've got a few versions of the beta but i'm not definitely upgrading from xp until i know that the final version doesn't want more than 1GB RAM to run just the OS if it does then...i think i'll stick with xp even if it only supports 3.2GB RAM
im waiting for the final as well
but betas were awesome
they could run just fine on 512MB ram or even less

the gfx card is the biggest issue tho
but who cares, win7 is awesome and we need to move forward Tongue

indeed as long as it doesnt turn into another vista disaster Tongue
Pages: 1 2