Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Message for nosound97
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

animelover4all

Since you have disabled your PMs, I guess I have to post it here, as it is the most approproiate place on the forums

I don't support piracy either ,dude. I own this game, but none of the images I've ever made work with the emulator, so I went elsewhere to download it. I do read rules, and I'm only posting about a game I actually have and have beaten several times. The main reason for that post is that there is NOTHING on the forums about the game. I've searched before posting. Since there wasn't one, I thought I'd be helpful and try to see if and how it would work. If you'd rather, I'll just remove where I got the image from. That's not important in seeing how it emulates, right?
(05-04-2010, 10:39 PM)animelover4all Wrote: [ -> ]Since you have disabled your PMs, I guess I have to post it here, as it is the most approproiate place on the forums

I don't support piracy either ,dude. I own this game, but none of the images I've ever made work with the emulator, so I went elsewhere to download it. I do read rules, and I'm only posting about a game I actually have and have beaten several times. The main reason for that post is that there is NOTHING on the forums about the game. I've searched before posting. Since there wasn't one, I thought I'd be helpful and try to see if and how it would work. If you'd rather, I'll just remove where I got the image from. That's not important in seeing how it emulates, right?

Lol I'm surprised your not banned but still illegal to download games its only legal if you rip your own disk...
Sorry, man, I'm not the one who created guidelines on this forum. Even if you the original game and even if you can't rip it, it's still considered a piracy to download a game. You're basically getting a 2nd copy of someone else's game you don't own, simple as that.
You should be able to rip a perfectly working image using a homebrew enabled Wii. I suppose it's time to invest in a Wii if you don't already have one eh?
(05-05-2010, 01:10 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]You should be able to rip a perfectly working image using a homebrew enabled Wii. I suppose it's time to invest in a Wii if you don't already have one eh?

That or get one of those drives that can rip Wii/GC disks lol

animelover4all

Would you at least accept the results of my time? That's the main thing, anyways. To let ya'll know which games are working and which are not, to know which parts work and which don't. Don't close the thread. Since I've not found any postings on this game, I assume that ya'll haven't tested it yet. Maybe ya'll can fingure out those glitchy parts and make the emulator better. Mabye somebody else had it emulated perfectly. That's what the thread was made for: To begin discussion and configuring on that game. I only want to help make the emulator perfect, That's all.

BTW: What's this "Homebrew" wii you speak of. I've not heard of it.
I personally don't agree with the stance on banning anyone who admits to downloading illegally. Maybe a verbal warning the first time at most and an actual warning for any future offenses. A ban just seems overly excessive and unnecessary in my opinion considering no other forum does this, not even the PCSX2 forum or forums herded by copyright nazi's.

Anyways to enable a Wii for homebrew, you'll need to do some things.

For a Wii with 4.0 firmware and system menu you will need the banner bomb exploit or smash stack exploit, alternatively hard modding your Wii is also an option.

There are plenty of guides available on the internet that explains how to soft mod a Wii and enable it for homebrew. Wink
I didn't even ban him at all lol, just closed his thread
I see, I suppose not much reason for him to complain as that is standard procedure at any forum for members who admit to downloading copyrighted materials.
Downloading a file over a torrent helps others download it as well, downloading it from an online storage service keeps it alive for more time.
Either way there is some damage done here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4