Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: When did Open GL plugin get broken?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys.
I'm facing some problems here, Open GL is almost completely broken!
The graphics are all wrong, i mean, this plugin use to be the best one, now it's crap.

This very issue happens in a lot of games:
[Image: wtfib.th.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is on the lastest revision: R5423

Anyone Knows why this happens?
With Safe texture on, this bug disappears for a while, and then reappears, and by disabling safe texture again, it goes away for a wile again, use EFB to ram is useless.
The programmers are working in that problem. Try the D3D plugin temporary.
(05-01-2010, 11:40 PM)Dynam0 Wrote: [ -> ]The programmers are working in that problem. Try the D3D plugin temporary.

Just wanted to know, nothing more xp
I've been using DirectX, but today i felt like ask why is it broken for so long xp

Thanks for the quick answer
From what I see in your screen shot it looks like a problem loading/using appropriate MIP maps. I think some recent changes were occurring there to correct MIP map issues in Super Mario Sunshine.

Narann

Quote:This is on the lastest revision: R5423
This is very strange...
Which is your hardware? And options?

This should be fix since:

http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/sou...ail?r=5394

Personally, I don't have prob with Mario Sunshine with the latest rev...
(05-01-2010, 11:30 PM)Palito Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys.
The graphics are all wrong, i mean, this plugin use to be the best one, now it's crap.

With Safe texture on, this bug disappears for a while, and then reappears, and by disabling safe texture again, it goes away for a wile again, use EFB to ram is useless.

Just forget that rev,update 5426 with all SSE pathhttp://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-6629.html
or 5186(I still use by now)
BTW: Try delete Opengl config in dolphin-user-config
admin89, SSE3-4.1 branch is already in trunk for long time ago...
(05-03-2010, 01:28 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]admin89, SSE3-4.1 branch is already in trunk for long time ago...

I know... but compare to the other build,Spellforce build still are the best
(05-03-2010, 01:28 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]admin89, SSE3-4.1 branch is already in trunk for long time ago...

Doesn't really matter if the processor predef isn't changed to actually use sse4.1 from visual studio.
(05-02-2010, 11:17 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2010, 11:30 PM)Palito Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys.

Just forget that rev,update 5426 with all SSE pathhttp://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-6629.html
or 5186(I still use by now)
BTW: Try delete Opengl config in dolphin-user-config

I already did that (i'm kind of noob in this, but i'm like a advanced noob in the materia LOL)

I'm trying with Open GL in linux, but i got a problem much worse: It doesn't show image, but i can hear the sounds, and the FPS shows normaly (changing and everything else). What could this be?