Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Unofficial DSP LLE Jit Compatibility List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been testing out the DSP LLE in Jit mode recently, having finally gotten it to produce sound. It's rough, not a lot works. I'm listing here games that do seem to work with the DSP, feel free to post your findings as my game list is rather limited.

I've tested these on the 64bit version of Dolphin, revision 5375. (I'm actually building 5377 as I type this.) I can't get the DSP to run in LLE/Jit mode on 32bit because of a weird Dumping error that's strangely only present in the 32bit version.

Confirmed Working (produce sound at some point) games:
GC:
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Luigi's Mansion (sortof, you get the first half of "Nintendo" at boot then it crashes)

Wii:
Boom Blox (Wii) (crashes after title screen)

If a game is not on this list, either it does not work with the DSP LLE plugin in Jit mode, or no one has confirmed it. Usually, this means that if it boots, it crashes when the game would normally produce its first sound.

I can't promise that I'll update this regularly, but I'll try to keep it more or less updated as I have time-- the Jit feature of the LLE is a totally awesome concept that makes much more sense to me than the HLE implementation, as it emulates the hardware rather than the software. But hey, that's just my opinion.

Disclaimer: Obviously, you need to dump your DSP rom and coef before the LLE plugin will work for you. Doing this on a Wii is childsplay with DSPspy, doing it on a GC is trickier. This is not the place to ask about either-- search the forms for more details.

EDIT: Well I'll be damned, all of my games are not crashing anymore, apparently 5377 fixed up x64 Jit properly. Pikmin 2 sounds great. ^_^
can u explain what is DSP LLE Jit please?
ok, these are the games that work for me:
beyblade (gamecube,only works with LLE): 35-40% but sound's working altho buggy
DBZ budoka tenkaichi 3 Wii(works with both hle and lle)Confusedpeed 10% lower than hle plugin, sound works but buggy.
Zelda Twilight Princess Gamecube version works for me. But the sound is very choppy Wink.

chinook

Spore Hero
LLE -> BGM works, voices work, SE broken, choppy with some distortion that seems to get worse as an audio clip nears the end, speed less than HLE
HLE -> Steps are the only thing heard, speed 25-30 fps