Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Other plugins for Dolphin? Specifically the controls?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have 2 control plugins for dolphin and neither of them works. I used to be playing 2745 perfectly, but I moved into a brand new harddrive yesterday and downloaded 2962 and now the controls don't work. One plugin says some long error message: "Can't open plugins/plugins_simplepadevnt.dll, it has missing function"

The other plugin says not joystick detected. I don't even have a joystick. I can't select keyboard either. I've used keyboard for 2745 before, and even that isn't working now. Same issue, either the missing function message, or the other plugin says no joystick detected.

Is there another controller plugin out there that I can download. I can't figure out why it's not working even playing an version that worked before.
"Can't open plugins/plugins_simplepadevnt.dll, it has missing function"
You likely are trying to use a plugin whose version doesn't match Dolphin's version.
I downloaded it straight from this site.
So normally there shouldn't be any problem with padsimpleevnt.dll .
EDIT: or maybe this plugin is outdated? Ask the Dolphin developers.

LuisR14

yes it is outdated Smile

@Terranigma Freak: don't you have the KB/X360 pad there? Smile (that's the one used for the keyboard)
I have a keyboard, but no XB pad. I don't have any gaming accessories for my PC. I have a Wiimote and GC controllers, but no blue tooth so I can't plug those in. Actually, I'm only using it as a GC so Wiimote isn't going to help.

LuisR14

oh sorry made a typo Tongue, i meant if you have the KB/X360 plugin there. Tongue
Yeah, I have BOTH plugins in there, yet neither of them works.

LuisR14

do you have directx updated? Smile
He doesn't
Pages: 1 2