Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: DSP LLE Dump Error?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm having issues getting the DSP LLE plugin to run, and it ran fine before. This is on r5312, it's telling me that it can't open a file in ./User/Dump/DSP to dump the ucode. Oddly, that file is created every time the program runs, so it's clearly managing to open said file, just not realizing it.

Is there a way to disable the ucode dump? Because I really want to try out the LLE Jit. Or does anyone know how to make this work?

I'm on Win7 64bit, by the way, and I checked, that directory has full permissions as it should.
I have the same problem too, I just close it but I don't know if it has any efffect in the game
It has no effect. The message is a bit annoying. Should probably get rid of it one day.
All the DSP_LLE plugin is doing for me in JIT mode is crashing Dolphin, don't know about anyone else.
The DSP LLE JIT is still work in progress. There will be times when it is not stable while it is being developed.
I do understand that, but it seems I'm the only one with that problem apparently.
The last time I tried it, DSP LLE JIT was a bit flaky in 64bit mode. 32bit mode was a bit more stable. nakeee is running Linux 32bit so most of the code and testing is centred around that OS.
I see, thanks for the answer. Smile

lenaire

1. windows xp
2. Pentium® 4 CPU 2.80 GHz 2.79GHz,1 GB Ram
3. 82845g/gl/ge/pe/gv graphics controller
4. dolphin 2.0 32bit

i've been having issues with the dump also, usually there is a message that displays "you may have a faulty dvd drive" or something like that. are there any other dumping softwares other than rawdump, or is there any torrent sites that have iso's for games (particularly brawl) that are compatible with 32bit dolphin?
You should forget Dolphin, you won't be able to run Dolphin on those specification anyway since the Intel 82845GV integrated graphics doesn't have support for shaders (Dolphin requires a minimum of Pixel/Vertex shading 2.0, your graphics hardware has zero support for shaders and is based on 5 - 8 year old technology), also your CPU is slow by today's standards and you won't be able to achieve decent speeds for most games.

Another thing:

1. The rules state you are not allowed to admit to downloading games (Violation warrants an immediate perma-ban)
2. You are not supposed to ask about places to download games according to the rules, make a backup from the original discs you own.
Pages: 1 2