Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: DSP LLE Dump Error?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

lenaire

(04-15-2010, 01:46 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]You should forget Dolphin, you won't be able to run Dolphin on those specification anyway since the Intel 82845GV integrated graphics doesn't have support for shaders (Dolphin requires a minimum of Pixel/Vertex shading 2.0, your graphics hardware has zero support for shaders and is based on 5 - 8 year old technology), also your CPU is slow by today's standards and you won't be able to achieve decent speeds for most games.

Another thing:

1. The rules state you are not allowed to admit to downloading games (Violation warrants an immediate perma-ban)
2. You are not supposed to ask about places to download games according to the rules, make a backup from the original discs you own.

ok, what about my laptop, i was just curious if any of the applications were supported on my pc, yeah i've had it for a very long time

windows 7 64 bit os
amd athlon™ processor tf-20 1.60 ghz 2gb ram
ati radeon hd 3200 graphics
dolphin 64 bit

? would dolphin be compatible?
(04-15-2010, 02:38 AM)lenaire Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-15-2010, 01:46 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]You should forget Dolphin, you won't be able to run Dolphin on those specification anyway since the Intel 82845GV integrated graphics doesn't have support for shaders (Dolphin requires a minimum of Pixel/Vertex shading 2.0, your graphics hardware has zero support for shaders and is based on 5 - 8 year old technology), also your CPU is slow by today's standards and you won't be able to achieve decent speeds for most games.

Another thing:

1. The rules state you are not allowed to admit to downloading games (Violation warrants an immediate perma-ban)
2. You are not supposed to ask about places to download games according to the rules, make a backup from the original discs you own.

ok, what about my laptop, i was just curious if any of the applications were supported on my pc, yeah i've had it for a very long time

windows 7 64 bit os
dolphin 64 bit

I thought that I have the lowest specs here, lol
(04-15-2010, 02:38 AM)lenaire Wrote: [ -> ]

Another thing:

windows 7 64 bit os
dolphin 64 bit

Don't even think about it, save yourself some trouble on this one.
Without proper hardware, Dolphin will beat you up instantly and then some.

Best thing to do if you truly want to emulate then it's to buy new fresh hardware that match the specific requirements.

Hell even I can't run Dolphin at full speed with the rigs I have.
Pages: 1 2