Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: pleeaase help mee!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

micHael11764

Ok soo every time i try to open my game as it is loading it shows a black screen for the window the game is playing in and then a warning message pops up and says " Can't create opengl renderer. You might be missing some required opengl extensions, check logs for more info"

someone please tell me how to fix thiis!!!

idkmybffjillll

(03-23-2010, 12:07 PM)micHael11764 Wrote: [ -> ] Ok soo every time i try to open my game as it is loading it shows a black screen for the window the game is playing in and then a warning message pops up and says " Can't create opengl renderer. You might be missing some required opengl extensions, check logs for more info"

someone please tell me how to fix thiis!!!

Yeah, if you're anxious to play some wii and GC action you should probably see the requirements thread.

Otherwise, list your specs (Note that this method will take a bit longer as far as time is concerned, though i still advise doing what you initially should have done from the start.

P/S: That font doesn't increase the urgency in your cause.
Use Direct3D plugin and/or tell us your graphics card

micHael11764

Ok soo i tried using directX or what ever its called and the game actually started but its extremely slow and error messages keep popping up soo is there any configuration i have to do to fix this?

By the way these are what my comp has

Processor: Intel® Atom™ CPU N270 @1.60GHz
1.60GHz

Installed memory(ram): 1.00GB

32-bitoperating system

haha i dont know what alot of that meeens but thats what it says.
and this might help but do you guys think i should move it on to a memory stick for more space so itll run faster??

Any thanks for the help so far guys and plz reply
well thats the problem - your pc not good enough to run dolphin at good speeds so upgrade your pc.

micHael11764

Oh well is there away to upgrade my laptop so it can run smoothley????
(03-23-2010, 02:02 PM)micHael11764 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh well is there away to upgrade my laptop so it can run smoothley????

OR is there another emulator i should try???
Dolphin is the best gc/wii emulator on this planet to my knowledge

cmccmc

dolphin is the best gc emulator out there. Also with those specs there is no way you can upgrade anything on that laptop since it's all integrated
yup....
so might as well get a desktop pc
this opengl renderer thing never gets old, even if there is an actual thread about it...a sticky too, people never read it Undecided
Pages: 1 2