Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: pleeaase help mee!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Trying to emulate Gamecube and Wii on a weak-ass netbook is more priceless :-D
(03-24-2010, 11:12 PM)GodRays Wrote: [ -> ]Trying to emulate Gamecube and Wii on a weak-ass netbook is more priceless :-D

that's still the esult of not reading stickies Tongue
clearly sais u need a dual core 2.0ghz, a core 2 duo...i swore that i'd never buy ANYTHING with the atom name inside(PC)
(03-24-2010, 11:23 PM)GundamQuatro Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-24-2010, 11:12 PM)GodRays Wrote: [ -> ]Trying to emulate Gamecube and Wii on a weak-ass netbook is more priceless :-D

that's still the esult of not reading stickies Tongue
clearly sais u need a dual core 2.0ghz, a core 2 duo...i swore that i'd never buy ANYTHING with the atom name inside(PC)

Well hes pc does suck... I would say let him try it but clearly he did so idk what to say really... Besides get a desktop pc lol
thats the only thing he can do right now
(03-25-2010, 08:07 AM)thaCASHdude Wrote: [ -> ]thats the only thing he can do right now

Yea sad isn't it? Wasn't there someone with same netbook playing dolphin at slow speeds? o_O
(03-25-2010, 08:16 AM)Killersnake432 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-25-2010, 08:07 AM)thaCASHdude Wrote: [ -> ]thats the only thing he can do right now

Yea sad isn't it? Wasn't there someone with same netbook playing dolphin at slow speeds? o_O
dunno, i remember ugoo saying getting good framerates but he had an intel core 2 duo mobile 1.6ghz,not an atom. nope, all i can say is there's no hope
Pages: 1 2