Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: up to date with dolphin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys...

theres a long time i dont show up on the dolphin scene =(

last time i visited the svn it was on rev 3800 or so, now im getting the rev 5218

can anyone help me get up to date to everithing that has chenged since then... i mean , only the big changes and etc =P

see ya guys soon =)
mmmm let me see...

- the shadercache thing, games no longer "lags", sometimes.
- they increased the speed and compatibilty by alot.
- emulated wiimote and nunchuck makes games like new mario bros wii playable without a real wiimote and nunchuck
- u can use a real wiimote now.
- the work on the D3D9 plugin was the OMG! of last year.

and alot more but i cant remmember XD
waaayyyy too many changes.....
one thing is for sure - dolphin has improved ALOT.
well ive tested everything... i can tell i still think the gl plugin is better, i got way better gfx on brawl, even tho new super mario bros runed better on dx plugin but only with a lower resolution like 1280x720

the sound got lot better it doesnt stops anymore randonly.

the emulator still suffers bad with frame buffer issues, so zelda still slow, and resident evil remake still got that problem with the candlesticks, so the game runs slow everytime u got some fb animation on the scenario

zelda has sound effects now with HLE...

conecting real wiimotes was always possible.... but now i can connect 4 wiimotes.... awesome

fatal frame 4 is fixed.... niiice.... never saw fatal frame 4 i high resolutions.... wii resolution sucks

wiimote emulation is perfect now, u actualy got the movements emulated

the emultor now uses 100% of my processor and many games that runed slow even without using all my processor power now runs ok

resident evil umbrela cronicles is fixed, the dialogs now plays properly and the game doesnt hungs anymore waitng for the dialog line, so other games wich used to hung due to this issue may also be fixed.

mario party 7 flickering is fixed , game is playable now

metroid still crashes

smash bos brawl rocks now.... anyway a lot improved really lot =)

nice devs =)
(03-21-2010, 02:58 PM)hakunushi Wrote: [ -> ]and resident evil remake still got that problem with the candlesticks, so the game runs slow everytime u got some fb animation on the scenario

Screenshots ? I haven't noticed any glitches. Also, the D3d plugin is way better.