Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin wii vs Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wich has better graphic the dolphin wii or the oroginal wii console?
Dolphin can do HD 720p or higher,3D Graphic(depend on your gfx card),Wii can't
And this is the only difference between them?
of course not,If you have a laptop you can bring dolphin to wherever you like(camping,trip..etc),the xbox360 natal,ps3 beat wii because wii have bad gfx but now dolphin does the good job for making wii better.I know there appear the rumor about new nintendo console(with HD,far better than wii) just wait for it
Yes, I also heard this information on the internet but after this new (maybe 4 or 5 days after) the nintendo annoounced they stoped the new console project.

Can the dolphin use anti- analas ?
(03-13-2010, 12:27 AM)Nazgul1 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I also heard this information on the internet but after this new (maybe 4 or 5 days after) the nintendo annoounced they stoped the new console project.

Can the dolphin use anti- analas ?

you can found anti-alias(MSAA) on D9D or OpenGL config,I use 4x(8x is slow),anisotropic-filter :16x
graphic-wise i d go with the emulator. Gameplay-experience-wise with the original Wii. At least as long as i m having problems connecting my Wii Remote... =(
(03-13-2010, 12:40 AM)TopGun1986 Wrote: [ -> ]It's true that Dolphin can do things that a real Wii can't, 100% agreed on that part.

But let's face it an emulator can't be compared to the real hardware since you don't have to worry about the console to crash, give you lower FPS, glitches, bugs etc. etc. which is very common with emulators even when they are at stable builds.

I can say this because I have never experienced an crash or anything weird with an real console, ever and if it should happen someday it's because of age and nothing else, these things don't last forever, their bound to break at some point in their lifespans.

Emulation isn't perfect and can in my opinion never be truly 100% perfect but again it's just my opinion.

And for me Wii gaming should be experienced on the real console, a computer can't match the real deal so my answer would be Wii.

Yes, more or less I agree with you, but I think soon the dolphin will be perfect. The epsxe emulator had also many graphic issues, bugs, and crash, but finally that team fixed all of these problems, and now this emulator is perfect and much better than the orginal playstation.
Dolphin is only better than real wii with games that have like 99% of bugs fixed (such as twilight princess.. Only real problem left is hyrule field slowdown and some music issues). They look much better on large screen in 1080p, than the real thing on wii itself.
well, i want u to start thinking like this, if u ask someone that have wii like "hei, have u played xxx games?", he/she answered "yeah, the game is superb", while dolphin cant play it and u wanna play it so badly (im talking bout some games), this time u think getting wii than dolphin is better option. then u will have another option,
** 1. i want to buy wii at all cost, 2. patience is the rite option.**

in the future.......

if u choose no. 1, advantage : complete many games with normal gaming experienced and play all games u want since its the perfect console.
if u choose no. 2, advantage : dolphin has improved a lot, high resolution, high gaming experienced, save money and a lot more extra features that we dont know since its the future

the disadvantage of no.1 is when u choose no.2, the disadvantages of no.2 is when u choose no.1, since the main factor rite now is :

"Wich has better graphic the dolphin wii or the oroginal wii console? "

***********dolphin wins over wii console************

ps: im thinking bout an rpg forum, maybe different ending will attract many visitors Tongue
Pages: 1 2