Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Willing to use PC as testing for new builds.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all the obvious question would be do you need people to do this? Second, I state this because I would like to put forward a "You scratch my back, I scratch yours" type of statement. As I said before I am willing to use my computer to test out builds with nothing more than having what's currently "better" as a return.

I also ask this here, since I'm not sure where to place this. I have been in the emulation thing for quite awhile now, seeing what works and what doesn't in the view of the consumer, I'd love to help out on the side of the producer though.

I'm sure you get plenty of people who ask this regularly, but I want to say that I think my PC is up to snuff with the newest stuff to be able to test these builds effectively. Again, the option remains always yours, and to whomever it may concern, you may take or leave this option as you wish.
If you want to test games on your PC, then test games on your PC and post the results. No one needs to give you permission to test games on your PC and discuss it here. Just do it. As a matter of fact, there are already is a few threads going on that have people testing games with different PC's and different revisions and different games, you may want to look into some of those threads. One of those threads has not even begun testing yet and you can get in on that if you like, or do your own testing in this thread. Either way, look around, read some more and see what's happening.
I noticed that one... Alright, thank you for the information. I didn't know how you people handle requests like that, so I wanted to play it by ear. Sorry if I annoyed anyone by posting something of common knowledge on these forums.
(03-12-2010, 08:10 AM)turpinator Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed that one... Alright, thank you for the information. I didn't know how you people handle requests like that, so I wanted to play it by ear. Sorry if I annoyed anyone by posting something of common knowledge on these forums.

It's okay, if you're unsure, it's always good to ask. Enjoy yourself.
Thank-you. (is this too short? I come from sites that encourage making posts with purpose, so this is pushing it on their sites.)
Your post has to have the minimum allowed characters in that post for the post to actually post, you'll know it when that happens because it will tell you so. I don't recall what it was, but posting "lol" would probably not work. Other than that, I don't think they are that strict here, just don't be a moron or mention that you have downloaded any games.