Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Alternative ways to get games.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Yure16

First, sorry: I'm very shamed because my last thread. I did no know which was forbidden, ilegal... Sorry, people.Sad
Exist an alternative (and legal) way to get games for Dolphin? If I get a disc, what I have to do?Huh

cmccmc

It depends do you or one of your friends have a wii?

Yure16

(04-20-2009, 01:11 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]It depends do you or one of your friends have a wii?

No...Sad
If you have one of rare LG DVD drives that support these discs, you may be lucky

Yure16

How I'll know if I have this LG DVD drive?

cmccmc

If you don't know then you don't have it
I seem to recall there being an old piece of GC homebrew that could stream the ISO from a real GameCube using the optional ethernet port, is that still around? It might be a viable alternative if you've got a gamecube but not a Wii.

Yure16

Curious... Why Dolphin can't read discs directly? If I have the LG DVD drive, the disc will can be readed? Excuse my english, people...
It can be readed but not played. You can rip ISO easier using it Wink
(04-20-2009, 09:58 AM)thegamefreak0134 Wrote: [ -> ]I seem to recall there being an old piece of GC homebrew that could stream the ISO from a real GameCube using the optional ethernet port, is that still around? It might be a viable alternative if you've got a gamecube but not a Wii.
that would be gcos
Pages: 1 2