Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Simpsons Hit And Run
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[GC] Simpsons Hit And Run (PAL)

[Image: 6tnv1wx.jpg]

General Settings:

Enable Dual Core
Enable Idle Skipping
Frame Limit : Off
Use Panic Handlers : Off
Hle the Ipl : On
JIT Recompiler
Lock Threads to Core
DSPLLE on Threads

Direct X Settings:

Anti Alias : Off
Enable CPU EFB : Off
Safe Texture Cache : Fast
Enable EFB Copy to Texture

Other Important Factors:
TLB Hack must be turned on if not you will get black screen.

Rev : SVN R 5160M

Also tried : 5079 Same result
3914 Stuck at opening screen
2195 Emulator Crash

Whats working : To me it seems like its a well functioning game, Intro and cut scenes is running at full speed.

Whats not working : Here is the big problem its full speed exept the menu sequence and in game. I get 5-6 frames and it seems to be locked at this frame rate. Pretty much a constant 6FPS so its like watchin a family slide show of the famly you never had.

Solution : I dont know. I have tried all possible settings i can think of in OpenGL and DirectX, but still same not even slow downs. I have not tried the different hacks except FIFO BP, because i dont know what they do for this game.

If anyone have any sugestion please let me know and i will keep you updated.

[Image: shar.jpg]
An x64 OS could help
What x64 OS would be reccomended for a low end dual core.
Windows XP 64, Vista(NEVER!!!), Windows 7 or a Linux based OS.
You know i tested it on a friends computer a intel core 2 duo 2,4 Ghz with a much better Nvidia grafics card and it got almost the same frame rate, 8 FPS. I have seen videos of this game before running at full speed so something has happened that has drastically slowed it down. We are not talking just slow here its more like you can count the frames, but the adio is running normal.

Anyway Im not making a point, but if someone i trying to play this game in the future... this is the current status.
This game is working again as well. Need to enable MMU speed hack. It runs well but it runs a bit at unstable speeds.

JoeSkull

how do i gett he tlb hack, i looked it up and they told me to rick click on the game and go to core, but there is no core...
(09-09-2011, 09:13 AM)JoeSkull Wrote: [ -> ]how do i gett he tlb hack, i looked it up and they told me to rick click on the game and go to core, but there is no core...

This is an old option in Dolphin 2.0 now use MMU Speed Hack. click right and go into Properties

JoeSkull

(09-09-2011, 09:24 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2011, 09:13 AM)JoeSkull Wrote: [ -> ]how do i gett he tlb hack, i looked it up and they told me to rick click on the game and go to core, but there is no core...

This is an old option in Dolphin 2.0 now use MMU Speed Hack. click right and go into Properties

So, right click on the iso(game)(??) got to properties then ...?? Cause I dont see it atm.
(09-09-2011, 09:46 AM)JoeSkull Wrote: [ -> ]

So, right click on the iso(game)(??) got to properties then ...?? Cause I dont see it atm.

Yes, then make sure MMU Speed Hack is checked.

JoeSkull

(09-09-2011, 10:08 AM)HawaiianPunch Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2011, 09:46 AM)JoeSkull Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, then make sure MMU Speed Hack is checked.

aha, i was looking in the wrong spot and didnt have everything set up properly.
thx for the help and i got it working.
Pages: 1 2 3