Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 2 Problems with tatsunoko Vs capcom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there..
i found another topic here about the same problem as me but i have different conditions so i made a new one...sorry about that

i am running tatsunoko Vs capcom on my dolphin and i get very low Fps...it does not get past 20-22...i found a dude on the other topic shutting the guy with the problem up with the phrase "ur specs are crap!" so here are my specs and don't u dare call it crap xD :

CPU: AMD phenom 9850 2.5G quad core
GPU: ATI sapphire HD 4890 toxic edition 1G GDDR5
RAM: 4*G ram kingstone 800mhz

so..i configured my dolphin for the game just as the main thread for the game here on the forums says and i have this problem now..

problem number2: i am having trouble with configuring my PS2-like controllers to work for dolphin..i assign them and all, but when i play the game i found the same key assigned for it's key + down! so every time i press a key..it presses down..then the key!

sorry if i made this long..but i had to Sad
thanks for ur help guys...and u r the best

EDIT: stupid me :p..almost forgot to mention the rev of dolphin am using..it's SVN R771..i found ppl using ones later than this but..this is the latest one i could get of this website!
no ,now above 5150 and enable EFB copy to texture for speed(game iso right-click) your Quadcore may support SSE3,SSE4 go to SVN revision and get one or download my dolphin setting ,you don't need to config anymore,Btw this game gave me 55-60 FPS on pentium D 3G ,Nvidia 9800GT,wins 7 x64(refer x64 than x86)
G thnx...trying now Big Grin

i just want to knwo where can i get the latest rev of dolphin now?..it's not here on the main website!..iof it is..can u tell me where? htnx Big Grin

ok i downloaded the 5136 and enabled EFB for the iso and i max at 30 fps...anymore ideaS?
PUMP?
The 4771 listed on the main site is way outdated. Go to dolphin-emu.org (note: not emu) and get a 5000+, or on the revisions/svn discussion on the forum to find ones by different compilators.

Your specs aren't crap, they can play any game you throw at it with dolphin with full fps, easily.
thnx guys ..again :d...testing..
dammit still getting 30 fps max with the latest emu out there Sad

i think i will upload a video to see if this speed is normal..and for comparison sake i will upload another while playing another game..
(03-06-2010, 12:58 AM)handakes Wrote: [ -> ]thnx guys ..again :d...testing..
dammit still getting 30 fps max with the latest emu out there Sad

i think i will upload a video to see if this speed is normal..and for comparison sake i will upload another while playing another game..

Get dolphin 4927.

I have a CPU like yours, but mine is 3 ghz and I get 45-50 fps.
(03-05-2010, 01:33 AM)Heavy Wrote: [ -> ]Get dolphin 4927.

I have a CPU like yours, but mine is 3 ghz and I get 45-50 fps.

well i am using 5160 now but i will get 4927 if it helps Sad..trying
no use Sad...still max at 30 fps..i will just give up..i think my rig IS crap after all Sad
Pages: 1 2