Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 2 Problems with tatsunoko Vs capcom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Set framelimit to Off and enable Audio throttle in DSP options.
trying...
ah...ok here's what happened when i did that

1) the opening movie run is extra unwanted speed

2) cut scenes and movies run in 100++ fps!

3) the gameplay and fighting STILL run in 30 fps max :p

ALTHOUGH THE COUNTER DOES NOT SHOW THAT MY FPS HAVE IMPROVED i feel like there is a slight improvement to the gameplay...it's a little faster i think..

ok here's what i think...i have an old CRT monitor that i am using..could it be that the electron gun can't draw more than 30 fps? Tongue

EDIT: after further testing on different maps ..i get like 7-10 frames more now...i get like 37-40 fps..good enough for me :p..but still if u got further suggestion i am all ears Big Grin..thanks a lot
I don't know, because I don't have the game.
But you can try to set framelimit to Auto and disable Audio throttle ... Hehe. It's all about trial and error.

Anyway, maybe in a couple of months it will run better.
alrighty..trying..thnx for ur patience man..i don't know how u do it Big Grin..i would have given up on me long time ago :p
well my dolphin already have the best setting ,try SSE4 in "SVN discussion" by spellforce,also use Directx plugin ,your gfx card not good for opengl(Nvidia only)
OK by just using the d3d instead of openGL while having frame limit at off and enabling audio throttle i get like 40-50 fps Big Grin

except for these annoying glitches know in d3d (like in supers and first attack) i am a happy man Big Grin..

trying SSE4..will tell u how it turns ..

EDIT: SSE4.. it wont even work!..gives error message..i guess my CPU does not support SSE4..besides i read it works best with intel and i am an AMD user..

EDIT2: damn! the game runs ridiculously good now!..if i do something once it never lags again..like if a select a character..play a map..or do a super..it never lags if it's done again even if shut down the emulator and reopen it..it still runs smooth Big Grin..thanks guys i now get 35-50 solid fps..i didn't reach 60 but i am happy...thnx a lot Big Grin..and i am waiting for the wi-fi to be enabled so i can..BEAT U ALL Tongue
Pages: 1 2