Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Plug In Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello guys, nice place and emulator you have but I am having a lot of trouble getting it started. I know it's probably because I am pretty noob at this and can't get it going and it's probably something simple but I have a some GC ISOs and SSBB for Wii ISO and whenever I boot up dolphin and load something in it and click play it comes up with these series of pop ups that I don't know how to fix after trying for a really long time:

Quote:Error Loading Plugins/Plugin_PadSimple.dll: Can't read info

Quote:Can't init any PAD plugins

Quote:Couldn't init the core. Check your configuration
Then it doesn't play anything and just stops.

I have tried all sorts of things but nothing really works. I am sure this is probably something really simple that some of you guys could help me on. Thanks for your time, I really appreciate it. Smile
thanks for the help. i am still having trouble with wiimote plugins. when i start SSBB it says "error PLUGIN wiimote.dll: cannot read info"

do you HAVE TO have a wiimote to play wii games? I thought it wasn't mandatory? How do I get the games going without a wiimote? thanks
guys anyone want to help with my new question? ^^^^up

i researched but nothing really came up

how exactly do i get rid of that error. i don't have a wiimote, i am hoping i can play brawl without the need of a wiimote if possible.
(04-17-2009, 07:20 PM)golden Wrote: [ -> ]guys anyone want to help with my new question? ^^^^up

how exactly do i get rid of that error. i don't have a wiimote, i am hoping i can play brawl without the need of a wiimote if possible.

Why wouldn't you have a wiimote if you own the game? Sounds like you just painted your hands red.

thenamedone

(04-17-2009, 06:05 AM)Unknownforce Wrote: [ -> ]Read the stickies... http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-4.html

I've updated everything and I still seem to be having the same problem this guy is having. I can see the plugins, I just don't know how to apply them to dolphin. Any ideas?
(04-18-2009, 05:20 AM)Unknownforce Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2009, 07:20 PM)golden Wrote: [ -> ]guys anyone want to help with my new question? ^^^^up

Why wouldn't you have a wiimote if you own the game? Sounds like you just painted your hands red.

what exactly do you mean i painted my hands red? I never said I had the game. I admit I am a pirate. I play and download games I don't have just like 99% of people that DL games off the internet. If I had a fully working and functioning brawl game on wii there would be absolutely no reason for me to be trying to get this to work.

you can judge me and label me whatever you want but I am not going to deny and make excuses about anything. I am a pirate. I will openly tell people that.

I would appreciate help on getting the emulator to work. It's not really anyone else's job to judge me for what I am going to use the emulator for if I get it to work but I am simply trying to get it to run properly so I came to the support forum for help. You guys can either help me or judge me because I DL games I don't have and decide not to because of it.

I would appreciate help. Thanks.
Read the rules, and congrats on your locked thread and getting banned.

cmccmc

(04-18-2009, 10:14 AM)golden Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2009, 05:20 AM)Unknownforce Wrote: [ -> ]

what exactly do you mean i painted my hands red? I never said I had the game. I admit I am a pirate. I play and download games I don't have just like 99% of people that DL games off the internet. If I had a fully working and functioning brawl game on wii there would be absolutely no reason for me to be trying to get this to work.

you can judge me and label me whatever you want but I am not going to deny and make excuses about anything. I am a pirate. I will openly tell people that.

I would appreciate help on getting the emulator to work. It's not really anyone else's job to judge me for what I am going to use the emulator for if I get it to work but I am simply trying to get it to run properly so I came to the support forum for help. You guys can either help me or judge me because I DL games I don't have and decide not to because of it.

I would appreciate help. Thanks.

All you had to say was you didn't have a bluetooth adapter and you would have been in the clear.
alright guys so if no one is going to help me then fine, go ahead and lock this thread. but seriously, all you people are telling me you don't know any pirates and that all pirates are really bad people and have absolutely no rights to assistance or anything just because they download some random garbage that literally HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of people download on the internet worldwide? would anyone actually be kind enough to help me please? yes, i don't actually own brawl. I'm not going to lie about it and say I do. any help is appreciated. if no one is going to help then please do lock this thread then.
Pages: 1 2 3