Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Do you still need projection hacks?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The devs are thinking of removing the projection hacks from dolphin. If you find that you need any of the projection hacks, post the name of the hack, which game it fixes and give a general description of whereabouts in the game it fixes. Before posting, please test it out with the latest svn version of dolphin.
Sonic Unleashed requires a projection hack (almost doesn't matter which one u use, most projection hacks will resolve the black screen issue) else u will just get a black screen with however working sound and controls, but u won't see anything.
Still have to apply Bleach Hack to have perfect graphics in DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Wii !(in fact in most of my cell-shader games)

Other than that , everything is fine .
I have not tried any of these games other than Twilight Princess.
I normally play it with no projection hack, it works normal.

With the hack applied, you get a weird slicing effect, just look.
[Image: oaFTn.jpg]
[Image: ZWH17.jpg]
Happens during scenes and dialogue.
De blob still has bad black squares forcing you to use the bleach vs crusade hack.
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-5976.html Older post I made but things look the same as of svn 4890.

LuisR14

(01-30-2010, 12:03 AM)RupeeClock Wrote: [ -> ]I have not tried any of these games other than Twilight Princess.
I normally play it with no projection hack, it works normal.

With the hack applied, you get a weird slicing effect, just look.
*snipped*
*snipped*
Happens during scenes and dialogue.
this looks like the image is reversed (which is what i get on ZTP Wii when i apply the ZTP hack)
I say the Zelda TP Bloom Hack is needed until the speed problems with Zelda TP and Hyrule Field are fixed. Tongue
I neeeeeeeed the Twilight Princess Projection Hack,because if I play without this sacred projection hack,FPS:1-5,but this hack have some problems,one of them is the black bars in the bottom and top in the screen in cuscenes,with this hack,the black bars doesn't showed!!!!
I think that you can get rid of the Z:TP bloom hack issues if you set up the resolutions correctly AND/OR play in 4:3
And,the Hyrule Field issue will never fixed?

Why Dolphin is soo slow????
Pages: 1 2 3