Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Wario Land - Shake It
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wii - Wario Land - Shake it
[Image: 211p0k2.jpg]

Game plays flawlessly on 4897 revision using various settings. Enable sideways wiimote. Real wiimote is suggested due to the way controls are set up.

Screens:
[attachment=2345]
[attachment=2346]
The game is perfectly playable with a keyboard controls, the least you do is shake ALL THE TIME, and sometimes tilt the wiimote side to side.

But yes, as with all games a real wiimote is preferable.

Personally, to my tastes I find Wario Land Shake it to be a bit boring, especially against the older titles.

Oh, and the game is near perfect, one or two animations don't play right, that's all. Something like being swallowed by a giant flower doesn't look right.
Can we get a list of "various settings" you used so I can official it?

Nabukodonosor

How to skip that annoying intro? Also how to pass this point:

[Image: clipboard01.jpg]

What's the key for this action? I play on a joypad?

Nabukodonosor

Anyone?
Same question here: how to skip intro video?
(04-03-2011, 11:25 PM)gesaugen Wrote: [ -> ]Same question here: how to skip intro video?

Just configure the keyboard or joy pad to simulate what you should have done with a Wiimote to get past this intro video.

Anyway I can confirm that this game works perfectly from start to finish, I kinda like the graphics, takes me back and bring back memories.
Feels like a good cartoon movie.

Unplayable without a real Wii controller.
None of the shake controls work; neither does the "move wiimote up/down" type motions.
(09-02-2011, 11:00 PM)Neeshka Wrote: [ -> ]Unplayable without a real Wii controller.
None of the shake controls work; neither does the "move wiimote up/down" type motions.

yes is truth

dark_d0x

Please tell me how do i pass that $%@$%^ up/down ground punch stupid box thing?Angryi'm using a keyboard.i'm using r6892

Well, at first, it took me 40 minutes (and a few glasses of whisky) to figure out the shake motion on keyboard.I was so happy that finally worked.

And then this STUPID box comes in the way and then (because i was really drunk/wasted) i started pushing all the buttons on the keyboard being desperate, then after i realised nothing worked i punched the keyboard really hard and broke my finger a littleAngry

LATER EDIT : VICTORYYYY!!!!! I finally figured out how to pass that thing, you just have to press the shake button longer and then the MIRACLE happens!!Angel

Yaay!!! Pizza and Tequila tonight Big Grin

[Image: 16lcp49.jpg]

Pages: 1 2