Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: WWE Days of Reckoning 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

waynewilson

I'm having trouble playing WWE DoR2 on my laptop.It works well when I try to select the superstars and I can even see their entrance, but afterthat when it comes to the loading screen where the game is about to start, it freezes right there.The FPS drops to 0.0, VPS: 3/60(6%).

Does anyone having the same problem or is it my laptop's problem? What is the setting recommended?
Advise needed.Thanks

My laptop specs:
Dell XPS M1530
Operating System: Window Vista Home Premium
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU T9300@ 2.50GHz, 2501Mhz
Ram:3.5GB
Graphic Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT
this is a known issue with this game, theres even an issue created for it. maybe someone will fix it one of these days..

edit: smackdown vs raw 2010 for the wii came out a few months ago, u should check it out.

waynewilson

Ok, so the problem is with the game itself right?

What about WWE Days of Reckoning and Wrestlemania XIX, are they having the same problem.
Thanks for the information.
day of reckoning is the same, wrestemania xix works perfectly

waynewilson

Ok, thanks alot.

sub10

(01-20-2010, 07:00 PM)krypking Wrote: [ -> ]day of reckoning is the same, wrestemania xix works perfectly

i've tried dor & dor2 on rev6512 too.......but none of them seems to work......the game freezesSad.......................anyways dolphin is gr8...thnx 2 da guys who r working hard on it.......plzzz make wwe dor & dor2 run on dolphin
(12-04-2010, 03:21 AM)sub10 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2010, 07:00 PM)krypking Wrote: [ -> ]day of reckoning is the same, wrestemania xix works perfectly

i've tried dor & dor2 on rev6512 too.......but none of them seems to work......the game freezesSad.......................anyways dolphin is gr8...thnx 2 da guys who r working hard on it.......plzzz make wwe dor & dor2 run on dolphin

yeah, i've been following this for a loooooong time too ... still no proper results ...
The game is breaking due to some emulation bug in the DSP or ARAM. The games worked in Dolphin 1.03 beta. Those are the only clues we have so far.
I've been testing these games and have done everything I could do settings-wise, as already reported, they will not get passed the last loading screens before going in-game. Whatever the problem is, both games seem to be suffering from the same exact issue.
lol yeah ... everything's perfect - the entrance, CAWs ...... except for the 1 major thing tho Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13