Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Resident Evil archives on wii! Antialiasing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there Smile

First of all thx to the devs you made a great emulator! I'm using the pcsx2 emu for a while now and i didnt know there is such a good and well made gc/wii emu out there! cheers.

So anyway...
I'd like to play the wii version of resident evil archives on my pc coz i hate the wiimote controls on this game and with the emulator im able to play it with my xbox360 pad.

But no matter what kind of AA i set in the dx9 plugin config it doesn't seem to work ingame. I've got a radeon 4850 drivers and stuff is updated.
Is this known that msaa does not work with wii games or am i doing something wrong? I mean its not that bad, game runs good without it but if theres a way to enable it would be nice Smile

im using SVN R4812 on win7 with a phenomII X3 720 4gb ram.
AA is broken in DX9 since quite a while now...nothing you can do about it. Only in OpenGL it works.
(01-14-2010, 03:01 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]AA is broken in DX9 since quite a while now...nothing you can do about it. Only in OpenGL it works.

i see thx anyway^^
And it wont be repaired in near future "probably" (no support for multisampled Z buffers the way dolphin uses them).