Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Shop WTF?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hum... is this for real Huh

[Image: imgad?id=CLiSvMy6_oz8HxDYBRhPMgjbA4dVJpW2uw]
this obviously appeared as a banner here. just wondering if its actually... Affiliated.

http://wii.kundeistkönig.de/index.php
Probably an antispam defense on the forum is not allowing me to post the full link, so just copy pasta.

Discuss!
Well...it sells all of the items you would need, the wiimotes, wireless sensor bar, bluetooth dongles...processors?

Yeah that's pretty suspicious, domain name and all.
it seems that the host of the shop comes from germany =)...(me 2)

i think its a good idea.... online shop of dolphin sounds cool...
So long as the proceeds actually go towards hosting dolphin-emu.com.
(01-07-2010, 11:48 PM)RupeeClock Wrote: [ -> ]So long as the proceeds actually go towards hosting dolphin-emu.com.

That's the thing, I don't think it has anything to do with dolphin, just look at the logo, it looks like it was ripped off from here in the forum, just compare the quality of that website to the main dolphin site.

Plus, there is absolutely no info in that site, you'll think they at least link it to the main site or the forum and vise-versa; It definitely looks very clandestine.
(01-07-2010, 11:52 PM)Apostacious Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2010, 11:48 PM)RupeeClock Wrote: [ -> ]So long as the proceeds actually go towards hosting dolphin-emu.com.

That's the thing, I don't think it has anything to do with dolphin, just look at the logo, it looks like it was ripped off from here in the forum, just compare the quality of that website to the main dolphin site.

thats true =)

but the idea is good :-D
This is pointless, yet it's not affilated to Dolphin in any way. SUE 'EM!!! =D
What exactly is pointless?

(01-07-2010, 11:54 PM)king2key Wrote: [ -> ]thats true =)

but the idea is good :-D

I also believe its a good idea to make some kind of official dolphin shop (shirts and shit?), but we can't even get a donation system in place xD
but what ever, if those people are ripping people off, it could get dolphin in trouble.
I think Chaoscode will be angry xD , he really love his logo

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-489...l#pid47226 (<-- and that was for a ( more or less ) authorized forum xD )

nagazul

Hi guys and thanks for your first feedback

I am the administrator of the Dolphin Shop. Actually this is a first small test how users accpect a Dolphin Shop.
I was in contact with Administrators of Dolphin-Emu to offer the Dolphin project sponsoring through the Shop. This Sponsoring needs to be discussed in the team first. At the moment the Dolphin shop is non-offical and does only come to you tough the google ads. I would look very forward to an intensive cooperation and sponsoring of the project because i really like Dolphin project. I already introduced myself and my sponsoring projects of the last years (miranda-im.org for example) to the team members.

I will add a notice to my shop that it is no affiliated with dolphin (at the moment) and i will change the logo if Chaoscode will ask me to do so. Anyway the Dolphin Projects already profits from the google ads. As I said, actually it is only a test and everything what will happen in future will depent on the administrators of Dolphin.
Pages: 1 2