Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Experience with no-name Wiimote and Dolphin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
At first -> hi to the community i am new here!

Has anyone any experience in playing Wii-games on dolphin with no-name Wiimotes? You can buy very cheap wiimote and nunhuck sets @ ebay (around 16€ - free shipping - Hong Kong). In fact there is multi wiimote support (i think in time the connection problems will be fixt) i am planing to purchase up to 2-3 additional wiimotes.

Has anyone experience with no-name Wiimotes on the original Wii?
It doesn't work. Tried with a Nyko wiimote. It paired, but Dolphin didn't recognize it correctly, nor did Smoothboard.
it does work, i have a.. pink madcatz wiimote and wireless nunkuck, an they work perfectly. Its no diferent the using my nintendo wiimote.
i am on about getting one from ebay and was going to ask the same question as anyone bought one from ebay and hong Kong vendor
do they work or where can you get a cheap one that does work
You can have official Nintendo Wiimote on Ebay from hong kong vendor, it's really price (around 15 EUR with nunchuck) and works really well, it's is the japanese version of the product.
ty anthonyda i check then out did you buy one from there ??
Send me a PM for vendor name.
I have a Q-ware wiimote and nunchuck and they advertise as normal wiimotes in bluetooth (nintendo bla-bla-bla).

They work without a problem.
ah okay thx for the response. the qware wiimote still cost around 33 €. uhmm has anybody the damn cheap ebay china / hongkong controller ???

but anyway thx a lot for the response!
how about a Wuumote with nunchuck Big Grin?
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.28576 << white: $20.25 free shipping
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.32010 << Black: $19.71 free shipping
ive been looking at knock offs just for the heck of it after finding out about the existence of the Chintendo Vii... needless to say its crap.

The thing about the Wuumote is that its a full copy of the real wiimote Sad and it also says nintendo and Wii all over it (it says it doesn't in the description but that's false).
(knock offs are NOT third party hardware, meaning they are not licensed)

And who knows if the would work in the pc and dolphin.
Pages: 1 2 3