Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Experience with no-name Wiimote and Dolphin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am also using a (already ordered now a 2nd) 15 euro cheap Hong Kong nunchuck/wiimote/sensorbar which i have ordered over ebay, works like a charm.
I havent felt any difference in any game yet! The response time supposed to be worse, but "even" if it is, the reaction time @the conduit and other games like sin and punishment 2 is still the same to me, no matter which controller i have used. Hence, I honestly dont feel any difference. In other words, that thing is def worth its money - best bang for your bux!!
Seriously, where can u get a nunchuck/wiimote for just 15 eurors.. thats just insanely cheap. If i would buy one here, i have to pay around 55-60 euros for a nunchuck + wiimote.
And btw, a wireless sensorbar costs as well only 3€(i have modded mine so it will work over USB and i wont need any batteries for it anymore:>), you can also buy a USB Wii sensorbar as well over ebay etc.
schez u using the hongkong controller on dolphin or on the real wii?
Either way it works.
Only wiimote motion plus wont work, cuz the genuine motion plus expansion checks the id of the nunchuk controller, which is different, but besides that everything works just fine!
nice site is also dealextreme.com , not for just wii stuff Big Grin
Ships for free, only downside is , that it takes a couple of weeks to arrive, but up to now they always delivered.
i just ordered onme from ebay hong kong vender says wii on it so must be a jap one got it for 21 dollers with numchuck i let you know how it works might take 1-2 weeks to get here

will i need a senser bar or is that for just some games or all games ???
for sure u 'll need a sensor bar. otherwise the sensor have no point of reference!

okay the buttons/nunchuck will work without sensorbar

AboveUnrefined

Nyko Wii remote won't work. I can confirm this by 2 different machines with 2 different USB adapters. The controller will pair with MS BT stack, however it will simply not work. I had my friend bring over his official Wii remote and it worked very quickly.

The Nyko Wii remote wasted 4 hours of my life - returned them today. I tried everything to get them to work -- the Nintendo Wii remote worked in a snap.

I'd wager that since the Nyko wouldn't work, others may not as well...
Hey guys, how can I tell if my recently bought wiimote is original? The box and manual has the Nintendo logo, and it pairs with ms stack, but I can't get it to work in Dolphin. It says wiimote disconnected as soon as I press a button on the wiimote.

Maybe the remote was replaced by a cheap copie and only the box preserved, but I'm not sure now. It is recognized as "NINTENDO RVL-CNT-01"
(02-07-2010, 03:04 PM)kernel64 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, how can I tell if my recently bought wiimote is original? The box and manual has the Nintendo logo, and it pairs with ms stack, but I can't get it to work in Dolphin. It says wiimote disconnected as soon as I press a button on the wiimote.

Maybe the remote was replaced by a cheap copie and only the box preserved, but I'm not sure now. It is recognized as "NINTENDO RVL-CNT-01"

I also bought 2 knockoffs from ebay. both worked like a charm. Motionplus also works with the knock offs including the nunckuk
(02-07-2010, 03:04 PM)kernel64 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, how can I tell if my recently bought wiimote is original? The box and manual has the Nintendo logo, and it pairs with ms stack, but I can't get it to work in Dolphin. It says wiimote disconnected as soon as I press a button on the wiimote.

start a game and try pressing alt + F5 to connect and disconnect your wiimote. sometimes i have to immediately retry it again till it works!

my original wiimotes are detected as the same ("NINTENDO RVL-CNT-01") device.
Pages: 1 2 3