Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zelda Wind Waker-"The memory card...is corrupted"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone, I looked all around this forum and google and I did not find anything to help me solve this problem.
I first thought it was the version so I tried earlier versions, did not work. I tried copying the memory card files from older versions and placed them in the newer versions, did not work. I am wondering what is going on?

Here is what it saids "The memory card in slot A is corrupted and needs to be formatted.Would you like to format the Memory Card now?

When I say yes it switches back to no, and it asks me again.

I would like help with this problem please.
I am wondering could it be the game and not the emulator? I am going to try a different game.
(01-04-2010, 12:19 AM)Reme Wrote: [ -> ]I am wondering could it be the game and not the emulator? I am going to try a different game.

had the same prob

but,...i think somethings wrong in youre wiimoteplugin(button,mapping) look at all funktions,and see if you have enabled "sideways wiimote",...check youre other buttons maybe there is the problem

william12

(01-03-2010, 11:20 AM)Reme Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone, I looked all around this forum and google and I did not find anything to help me solve this problem.
I first thought it was the version so I tried earlier versions, did not work. I tried copying the memory card files from older versions and placed them in the newer versions, did not work. I am wondering what is going on?

Here is what it saids "The memory card in slot A is corrupted and needs to be formatted.Would you like to format the Memory Card now?

When I say yes it switches back to no, and it asks me again.

I would like help with this problem please.
i had that probleem to but i just said yes when he asked me this
you canot save would you like to continue anyway
i have more problems with that after the intro i cant go further
(01-04-2010, 01:24 AM)william12 Wrote: [ -> ]i had that probleem to but i just said yes when he asked me this
you canot save would you like to continue anyway
i have more problems with that after the intro i cant go further

i dont have any problems with this game anymore, just be sure You have updated youre direct x, youre using the latest revision and youre computer/hard/software are good enough to play the game
Well I just got a new computer what, a week ago. Here is its specs:

Manufacturer:
Hewlett-Packard
Processor:
Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T6600 @ 2.20GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
Memory:
4096MB RAM
Hard Drive:
306 GB
Video Card:
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650
Monitor:
Sound Card:
Speakers and Dual Headphones (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC)
Speakers/Headphones:
Keyboard:
USB Root Hub
Mouse:
USB Root Hub
Mouse Surface:
Operating System:
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_rtm.090713-1255)
Motherboard:
Computer Case:

I have direct x 11 and it is updated, I am sure my drivers are all up to date HP and microsoft are good with that now with new computers.
which version of dolphin do you use?
(01-04-2010, 01:40 AM)king2key Wrote: [ -> ]which version of dolphin do you use?

I have been trying multiple version, but the one I have right now is...4752.
(01-04-2010, 01:50 AM)Reme Wrote: [ -> ]I have been trying multiple version, but the one I have right now is...4752.

ok did you check youre wiimote plugin? did you set the right config and button mapping?
Since this is not a Wii game I don't see how it matters, but I have no idea what the right config would be, I looked at set-up guides and put it to what they said.
Pages: 1 2