Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Sonic Adventure DX: Black Market displays broken text (GPD Win 3)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When you go to the black market in the Station Square Chao Garden, the options text in the black market shows up like this:

• Buy Item(s)

• _ell Item(s)

• _eave store

Not always, but some times only one of those options have a missing letter and I have no idea what is casing it? You can fix it by selecting one of those options, canceling and then returning to the menu. Sometimes messing with the options fixes it, but it later comes back and can only be temporally fixed.

[attachment=19769]
Can you show us a screenshot? Or at least a picture of this?
What is your Texture Cache Accuracy option set to?
(07-30-2021, 08:00 PM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]What is your Texture Cache Accuracy option set to?

This is definitely the problem, it needs to be set higher to show the text correctly.
(07-30-2021, 05:43 PM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]Can you show us a screenshot? Or at least a picture of this?
https://youtu.be/mBpQfgenm6I
(07-30-2021, 08:00 PM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]What is your Texture Cache Accuracy option set to?

Just switched it to the far right and the glitch worsens than shown in the video.
The options I have checked are:

General:

Backend: Direct3D 11
Adaptor: Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics
Aspec Ratio: Auto
V-Sync: On

Shader Compilation: Hybrid Ubershaders

Enchancements:

Internal Resolution: Auto
Anti-Aiasing: None
Anisotropic Filtering: 1X
Post-Processing Effect: Off
Scaled EFB Copy: On
Force Texture Filtering: Off
Disable Fog: Off
Disable Copy Filter: On
Per-Pixel Lighting: On
Wide-screen Hack: Off
Force 24-Bit Color: On
Arbitrary Mipmap Detection: On

Hacks:

Skip EFB Access from CPU: On
Store FFB Copies for Texture only: Off
Ignore Format Changes: Off
Defer EFB Copies To RAM: Off

Texture Cache: Sider on far left (Safe)
GPU Texture Decoding: Off

Store EFB Copies To Texture Only: On
Immediately Present XFB: Off
Skip Presenting Duplicate Frames: Off

Fast-Deph Calculation: Off
Vortex Rounding: Off
Disable Bounding Box: Off
Save Texture Cache to State: On

Advanced:

Note: Only the ones that have to do with GFX

Enable API Validation Layers: On
Disable EFB VRAM Copies: Off
(07-31-2021, 03:22 PM)Jack Wrote: [ -> ]Try setting Texture Cache Accuracy to Middle or 512 (the middle option on the slider).
Still didn't fix it.
I fixed it! Just went to "Properies" and changed the "SafeTextureCacheColorSamples" from "720" and now the text always displays normally. I can confirm this after constantly reloading the same save state multple times!
So anyone else having this problem, just edit the config file under "Properties" and change the "SafeTextureCacheColorSamples" from the default "512" to "720" and the issue should go away.
Pages: 1 2