Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Sonic Adventure DX: Black Market displays broken text (GPD Win 3)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Try this- Remove all the changes that you have made. That is, go to default settings of the game. Now just make one setting change which is Texture Cache Accuracy = Safe. Don't apply other settings like Hybrid Ubershaders, V-Sync, etc. See, if only applying safe texture cache accuracy fixes this or not.
(07-31-2021, 04:26 PM)Jack Wrote: [ -> ]Try this- Remove all the changes that you have made. That is, go to default settings of the game. Now just make one setting change which is Texture Cache Accuracy = Safe. Don't apply other settings like Hybrid Ubershaders, V-Sync, etc. See, if only applying safe texture cache accuracy fixes this or not.

Still doesn't fix it. No matter what I do it always comes back. Very rarely the text shows up fine.
Can't belive I actually fixed that glitch, never thought I could. I feel so relieved. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
BgoodGaming Wrote:Backend: Direct3D 11
Adaptor: Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics

Hmm, Intel. What happens when you try the other graphics backends? Vulkan, OpenGL, D3D12, etc?
(07-31-2021, 04:19 PM)BgoodGaming Wrote: [ -> ]I fixed it! Just went to "Properies" and changed the "SafeTextureCacheColorSamples" from "720" and now the text always displays normally. I can confirm this after constantly reloading the same save state multple times!

Try without save states.
(07-31-2021, 09:33 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Try without save states.

That also seems to work fine.
Pages: 1 2