Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Rythm Heaven Fever crashes at Remix 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I get through the first 4 games, but once I hit remix 1 it stutters then crashes, giving errors like, 0x00000001, PC = 0x801d4864.
I wrote down quite a few of these until I figured out it was going through every combination for the first sequence. I have not found any threads about this except one on the bugs site.
Have you tried disabling Dual Core? Have you verified your game is a good dump?
(10-20-2020, 10:26 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried disabling Dual Core? Have you verified your game is a good dump?
I have not disabled will try that now. I am new to using emulators how do I check if it is a good dump?
I have now also tested it with all the graphics options on or off (not every combination)
Right click game > Properties > Verify > Verify
(10-20-2020, 09:43 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Right click game > Properties > Verify > Verify

Edit: Can confirm that it works on both dolphin 4 and 3.5 perfectly, just with every minigame having a massive fps drop
Update partition missing
format does not store size of disc
Errors were found in 121024 unused blocks in the DATA partition.

CRC32 : 032327c2
MD5 : bfe2d749aedce6240fdb1e8f82e2c72f
SHA-1 : 569efa49a24771bca8c1add5b3eecdb0d12e397d
Those errors are normal for a compressed image, what format is your image in? Does 5.0 Stable work? Can you find out which version the game stopped working?
(10-21-2020, 10:09 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Those errors are normal for a compressed image, what format is your image in? Does 5.0 Stable work? Can you find out which version the game stopped working?

I have been using 5.0, which is the version that crashes at the remix. 4.0 and 3.5 work fine but have much a much lower framerate compared to 5.0. If there was a good way to guarantee good frames in 4.0 then I'll just use that. 
If you been using 5.0 have you try the current beta/developmental build. Also as mentioned did you try disabling dual core. Have you try an uncompressed dump of the game also
(10-22-2020, 06:23 AM)themaster123 Wrote: [ -> ]If you been using 5.0 have you try the current beta/developmental build. Also as mentioned did you try disabling dual core. Have you try an uncompressed dump of the game also

Yes I am using the current beta build, i have tried disabling dual core, and extracting from the files seems like it would make it unplayable.
Sorry have you try a uncompressed dump of the game. You have to do again since that compression on you current one is lossy. If you don't have backup of the original iso.
Pages: 1 2 3