Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin can not read my .iso
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Several rips have been performed, all of them open to the warning screen about wiimotes and surroundings not mixing.  When that screen fades, I am given a pop-up saying Warning The disc could not be read (at 0xfdb2ca44 - 0xfdba6884).  Is there anything that I could try to make the rip work?
Are they all different games? What are the the hashs?
(10-06-2020, 08:03 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Are they all different games? What are the the hashs?

They were all RMCE01 attempts.  Where would I find the hash?
Right Click > Properties > Verify > Verify
(10-06-2020, 08:47 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Right Click > Properties > Verify > Verify

Mac doesn't work that nicely.  If it is a pain to find the hash on a Mac, I will have access to a Windows in a few days and could just wait till then.
(10-06-2020, 09:00 AM)RIPmyrip Wrote: [ -> ]Mac doesn't work that nicely.  If it is a pain to find the hash on a Mac, I will have access to a Windows in a few days and could just wait till then.

It does work that way on both Windows and macOS. Just keep in mind that you need to right-click on the game in Dolphin's game list, not in Finder. Also, in case you have an older version of Dolphin like 5.0 stable, you'll need to update in order for the Verify tab to be available.
(10-06-2020, 06:12 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]It does work that way on both Windows and macOS. Just keep in mind that you need to right-click on the game in Dolphin's game list, not in Finder. Also, in case you have an older version of Dolphin like 5.0 stable, you'll need to update in order for the Verify tab to be available.

Thanks for clarifying, I was trying to do it in Finder.

This disc image is too small and lacks some data. If your dumping program saved the disc image as several parts, you need to merge them into one file.

The CHANNEL partition does not seem to contain valid data.

Errors were found in 2 blocks in the DATA partition.

The CHANNEL partition is not correctly signed.

The H3 hash table for the CHANNEL partition is not correct.

This disc image has an unusual size. This will likely make the emulated loading times longer. You will likely be unable to share input recordings and use NetPlay with anyone who is using a good dump.

CRC32: e0fc21a5

MD5: 817a59e9b9f53fd33f59c039e618c09a

SHA-1: e53613fd584f947f1e76ce8ad78fdf2e5c287239
What are you using to dump your game? Are you sure it isn't splitting the image?
(10-06-2020, 10:27 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]What are you using to dump your game? Are you sure it isn't splitting the image?

I have tried using CleanRip v2.1.1 and ran the rip with Dual Layer: No, Chunk Size: Max, New device per chunk: No, and it stops just short of completion with a text bubble (I believe it said unresolved read error), then a bubble saying the dump failed.  The storage target has RMCE01.bca at 64 bytes, RMCE01.part0.iso at 4.29 GB, and RMCE01.part1.iso at 24.2 MB.  I have combined them before and it resulted in the severely damaged RMCE01.iso
(10-07-2020, 12:20 PM)RIPmyrip Wrote: [ -> ]and it stops just short of completion with a text bubble (I believe it said unresolved read error), then a bubble saying the dump failed.

That would be the problem. You disc most likely has some kind of damage in the outer region that is making it unreadable.
Pages: 1 2