Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Official Game Thread Index (Looking for game info, it's probably in here)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Well, it's not really a proper game thread, but since there is no other it's added.
dunno why this wasnt made earlier

Pikmin 2
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=16325
Just a little correction: In the list it says "Metroid Prime - Other M". The "prime" has to go; this Metroid game doesn't belong to the "prime series" Smile
I think I may be the first to test SimCity Creator for Wii, or has it been tested and not posted

chi^

probably done this wrong but i will post here and hope someone see's it as this game is enormous and I did not expect it to work without any messing around

About the game xenoblade chronicles

Put information from any gaming source here.

Emulation Status & Speed (Dolphin rev 3)

What works:
everything seems to work ok using rev 3

What does not work:
can't find anything not working

Emulation Speed
25 fps at 100%
running on AMD 64 athlon dual core oc'd to 3.8 Ghz
2 meg ram
nvidia 8500 512meg
which is a sloooooooow machine
hi guys i send this reply because it's 4 weekouts with no new revison of dolphin and i want to lee you something about spped up on ZTP,by comparing a ZTP running in r3000 and a ZTP running in last revisions we see a big difference and the cause of that is the ZTP hack,by this way if we add an additional hack for ZTP
dolphin will work with 2 hack and then we we'll get a gain of speed up,and finally i want for all programming of dolphin to think about this and thanks

backlands

great job on the list, couldn't find some of those threads
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17