Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Official Game Thread Index (Looking for game info, it's probably in here)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I'm sure you've lost some pounds there ^^
Please add this thread
Thanks again
Ah, well, it's not much of a game thread, but the most important info is there and taking it into the list will prevent people to eventually open up a new thread for it.
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=5046
Added.
Great list, thank you! Although I think the Village is a retail game, not WiiWare game.You should copy the list from another thread ... I copied all the official way, when I first began to remake the thread. At this time would be meaningless in the amount of variables in the game is ridiculous now, when you start to go back years ago.
new game realise

King Arthur II

The Role Plyaing War Game
platform: ps2, pc, ps3, wii

Why no Metal Gear: The Twin Snakes thread? I'd love somewhere to go to find out what's the latest on it instead of searching each time. If I had a clue how to get it working properly I'd volunteer! Big Grin
Same here. I would like to see Metal Gear Twin snake settings that will allow me to play it with more than 25 fps :S
HI ! i want to know if Zelda twilight princess GC is playable(20~30FPS) in hyrule field.These is my specifications system:
Intel core i3 370M 2.4GHz (4CPUs)
Windows 7 64bits
RAM 4Go/up to 8 GB dedicated
Directx 11
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 (512Mo)
Mémoire Total approx 2222MB
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17