Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I have problem with cursor on Super Swing Golf game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As topic said, I don't know how to fix the cursor on Super Swing Golf.

It can't go left and upward so I even can't sign my name properly. Moreover game's cursor not go along with normal cursor.

for Dolphin version is 5.0-11991.

Thanks for suggest.
Mouse cursor issue just got fixed, download the latest dev version 12024
(05-11-2020, 11:42 PM)KatIsntGood Wrote: [ -> ]Mouse cursor issue just got fixed, download the latest dev version 12024

12014 Still have problem. What should I fix then?
Now my problem still unsolve so I reply again to ask for help.
Does this happen with default wiimote controls?
(05-15-2020, 11:47 AM)Craftyawesome Wrote: [ -> ]Does this happen with default wiimote controls?

Yes , I didn't setup anything since download.
(05-15-2020, 05:36 PM)Funa Wrote: [ -> ]Yes , I didn't setup anything since download.

Is the "can't go left and upward" problem still happening? If it is, can you send a picture of your emulated wiimote's motion simulation tab?

The matching mouse cursor should be fixable by changing total yaw and total pitch in the same area of the settings.
(05-17-2020, 12:55 PM)Craftyawesome Wrote: [ -> ]Is the "can't go left and upward" problem still happening? If it is, can you send a picture of your emulated wiimote's motion simulation tab?

The matching mouse cursor should be fixable by changing total yaw and total pitch in the same area of the settings.

Exactly. You say as you see through my problem.
I'll add photo as you ask.

https://ibb.co/RNdDr9Z

Not Virus
(05-19-2020, 06:53 PM)Funa Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly. You say as you see through my problem.
I'll add photo as you ask.

https://ibb.co/RNdDr9Z

Not Virus

Does the point section of the config window seem to work properly?
(05-22-2020, 07:18 AM)Craftyawesome Wrote: [ -> ]Does the point section of the config window seem to work properly?

It work properly, that's why I don't understand what happened.
Pages: 1 2 3