Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: dolphin crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I am writing to you following a problem encountered on Dolphin. the problem is: when i run the emulation of a wii game, the game seems to work normally, but the title screen does not load, instead there is a black screen and dolphin crash with the following error message

Time Awake Since Boot: 16000 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread: 9 Video thread

Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000
Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

can you help me ?

P.S. i use dolphin 5.0-585 on mac OS X
Does this also happen on the latest dev build of Dolphin?
(02-16-2020, 01:41 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Cela se -il également sur la dernière version de développement de Dolphin?
le crash est on dolphin 5.0-11499 too
What game?
(02-17-2020, 05:47 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Quel jeu?
le jeu est la légende de Zelda Skyward Sword EU
Have you verify the dump of the game. That could cause issues also. Did you make any change to settings.
(02-17-2020, 01:52 PM)themaster123 Wrote: [ -> ]Avez-vous vérifié le vidage du jeu. Cela pourrait également causer des problèmes. Avez-vous modifié les paramètres.

je viens de le nettoyer et rien n'a changé, et je n'ai changé aucun paramètre 
Camping Wrote:I just cleaned it and nothing changed, and I didn't change any settings
Most people are are English speaking and translation on phone is a pain anyways. Have you verify the disc image. in the game properties go to verify and hit the verify integrity and see what it says if it saids. To get to this you can right the game in the menu but you have to set game path to see them. In my attachment is the result of the us copy of the game I dump using a relatively newish dolphin build to show where it at.  
Edit
Sorry should have look at this early but I just notice that you sig says that you have a intel hd 3000. I have that in one of my computers and it doesn't play nicely at all with dolphin 5 and newer because it only support opengl 3 and direct 10 natively but dolphin use opengl 4.5(I think), direct 11\12, and vulatin(mac can't use this directly but there a metal api wraper if I remember). I don't think metal(mac os native graphic api) is natively support and mac os opengl support is lacklaster from what I heard. As for my issue with my laptop intel hd 3000 a lot of games won't boot at all with the direct 11 or opengl backend on it give me if I get message message releated to the graphic card.
Weeeel you say that with my Intel HD 3000, i can't play on dolphin 5.0, but what about an old version of it ?
According to the 5.0 release post, you need direct3d10 or opengl 3. [color=#333333]Intel HD 2xxx is the minimum. Maybe 5.0-585 had already increased the requirements? Is your driver updated?[/color]
Pages: 1 2