Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: dolphin crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It probably was change shortly after. the faqs say direct 11 or opengl 4.5 require with the intel hd 4000 being the minimum .So somewhere there was a change that made it require direct 11. I tried 5.0 stable on the intel hd 3000 while I didn't try skyworld sword most game seem to booted fine. You might be able to use dolphin 5 stable.
(02-19-2020, 09:43 AM)themaster123 Wrote: [ -> ]It probably was change shortly after. the faqs say direct 11 or opengl 4.5 require with the intel hd 4000 being the minimum .So somewhere there was a change that made it require direct 11. I tried 5.0 stable on the intel hd 3000 while I didn't try skyworld sword most game seem to booted fine. You might be able to use dolphin 5 stable.

Dolphin's github readme says this:
Graphics
  • A reasonably modern graphics card (Direct3D 11.1 / OpenGL 3.3).

• A graphics card that supports Direct3D 11.1 / OpenGL 4.4 is recommended
The recommended specs match the FAQ on the homepage.

Stable should work, though.
i don't know sorry, can you explain me how do this ?
(02-19-2020, 09:43 AM)themaster123 Wrote: [ -> ]Cela a probablement changé peu de temps après. les faqs disent direct 11 ou opengl 4.5 exigent avec l'intel hd 4000 étant le minimum. Donc quelque part il y a eu un changement qui l'a rendu exigé direct 11. J'ai essayé 5.0 stable sur l'intel hd 3000 alors que je n'ai pas essayé la plupart des jeux de skyworld sword semblent bien démarré. Vous pourrez peut-être utiliser Dolphin 5 stable.
i'll try thanks 
Pages: 1 2