Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Need help figuring out how to start using Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(12-23-2019, 04:35 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, those are the right settings. (Also, the Center setting I mentioned before is actually called Vertical Offset nowadays. I must've forgotten that it got renamed.)

And is there a way to have multiple keybindings? Like, I want the A Button to be both The Left Mouse Click (Click 0), and the Enter Button (RETURN) So I can at least choose some settings that I can't access.
(12-23-2019, 04:38 AM)Fox GAMING Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried changing that too, and it doesn't seem to have any difference, the red and gray dots stay in the same place, and neither one stays exactly on top of one another.

The red and gray dots do not represent where the cursor will be when actually emulating. The only way to know is to look at the actual emulated screen.

(12-23-2019, 04:48 AM)Fox GAMING Wrote: [ -> ]And is there a way to have multiple keybindings? Like, I want the A Button to be both The Left Mouse Click (Click 0), and the Enter Button (RETURN) So I can at least choose some settings that I can't access.

For that, you can use: `Click 0` | RETURN

(Right-click on the control to set this)
(12-23-2019, 04:56 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]The red and gray dots do not represent where the cursor will be when actually emulating. The only way to know is to look at the actual emulated screen.

For that, you can use: `Click 0` | RETURN

(Right-click on the control to set this)

Ok, thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5