Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Need help figuring out how to start using Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(12-23-2019, 02:45 AM)Fox GAMING Wrote: [ -> ]It's funny, along with the power adapter for the Wii, I can't find the controllers for it, either. So will a keyboard and mouse work by default with Dolphin? And will it detect my mouse as the cursor?

Yes, that is how it works by default. But you can configure the controls differently if you want to, for instance if you want to use a gamepad.
(12-23-2019, 02:46 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, that is how it works by default. But you can configure the controls differently if you want to, for instance if you want to use a gamepad.

Ok, thanks so much, you really were a help!

I can't thank you enough, I thought I'd never be able to play some of these games again.
(12-23-2019, 02:46 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, that is how it works by default. But you can configure the controls differently if you want to, for instance if you want to use a gamepad.
Sorry, I've got a problem. It appears my mouse hits the edge of my screen to soon, so I can't select some things. Is it possible to make it so the mouse doesn't do this?
Edit the Total Pitch and Total Yaw settings of the emulated Wii Remote.
(12-23-2019, 03:28 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Edit the Total Pitch and Total Yaw settings of the emulated Wii Remote.

Ok, thanks.
(12-23-2019, 03:28 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Edit the Total Pitch and Total Yaw settings of the emulated Wii Remote.

Ok, thanks. Is it possible to make the game cursor / Dolphin Cursor be at the same exact point as the mouse cursor?
(12-23-2019, 04:24 AM)Fox GAMING Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, thanks. Is it possible to make the game cursor / Dolphin Cursor be at the same exact point as the mouse cursor?

It would require some precise tweaking of those two settings (and possibly also the center setting). It can't always be achieved exactly.
(12-23-2019, 04:29 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]It would require some precise tweaking of those two settings (and possibly also the center setting). It can't always be achieved exactly.

Is this the menu you're talking about? If so, I've tried editing pitch and yaw settings and it seems like they haven't made any difference whatsoever.

[attachment=18485]
(12-23-2019, 04:33 AM)Fox GAMING Wrote: [ -> ]Is this the menu you're talking about? If so, I've tried editing pitch and yaw settings and it seems like they haven't made any difference whatsoever.

Yeah, those are the right settings. (Also, the Center setting I mentioned before is actually called Vertical Offset nowadays. I must've forgotten that it got renamed.)
(12-23-2019, 04:35 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, those are the right settings. (Also, the Center setting I mentioned before is actually called Vertical Offset nowadays. I must've forgotten that it got renamed.)

I've tried changing that too, and it doesn't seem to have any difference, the red and gray dots stay in the same place, and neither one stays exactly on top of one another.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5