Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Delete Account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

TheSilentLink

Hello,
Could an administrator please delete my account
Thank you
Your posts will remain, but your account will be deactivated. As long as you are fine with that, I'll delete your account.

TheSilentLink

(11-23-2019, 11:18 PM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]Your posts will remain, but your account will be deactivated. As long as you are fine with that, I'll delete your account.

That is fine. Would it be possible to randomize my username then.
No. It will appear like this: https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-qu...ut-dolphin

We will not be removing the posts themselves. All deleting your account will do is destroy that account's ability to be used in the future, and probably open the name up to be used by someone else in the future (I'm not sure on that and don't want to dig it up right now. It doesn't really matter).

TheSilentLink

(11-24-2019, 12:28 AM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]No. It will appear like this: https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-qu...ut-dolphin

We will not be removing the posts themselves. All deleting your account will do is destroy that account's ability to be used in the future, and probably open the name up to be used by someone else in the future (I'm not sure on that and don't want to dig it up right now. It doesn't really matter).

Right that is fine you can delete my account
Very well.

*waves her magic admin wand*

Done.

Aestivus

Are you able to delete my account and change my username to something random?
We can't delete the account and change your name, since, the account will be gone. I can either delete your account and you make a new account, or I can change your current accounts name. Which do you prefer? If I delete your account and you start over, you will have zero posts and be back to full restrictions of a zero post user.

Aestivus

(03-13-2020, 08:53 AM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]We can't delete the account and change your name, since, the account will be gone. I can either delete your account and you make a new account, or I can change your current accounts name. Which do you prefer? If I delete your account and you start over, you will have zero posts and be back to full restrictions of a zero post user.

I was actually hoping the name could be changed before the account was deleted so all old posts would be under a different name (even if the posts stay). If not possible, I'd just like the account deleted.
What do you want your name to be changed to? If you say something random, I will literally make your name "something random" or a random string, so, you better choose!
Pages: 1 2