Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Delete Account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Aestivus

(03-13-2020, 02:11 PM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]What do you want your name to be changed to? If you say something random, I will literally make your name "something random" or a random string, so, you better choose!

No preference, go ahead and randomize!
Uuummm, ok, I'll go with Aestivus. It's latin for Summer, in nominative masculine. Why this one? It's a tab I had open. Hope you like it, cause that's my effort level for this! Tongue

Spoiler:

Aestivus

(03-14-2020, 08:55 AM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]Uuummm, ok, I'll go with Aestivus. It's latin for Summer, in nominative masculine. Why this one? It's a tab I had open. Hope you like it, cause that's my effort level for this! Tongue

Spoiler:

It's great! I like it! And I really do appreciate the story behind it as well and how you pulled out your Latin knowledge for this.  Cool It's honestly really awesome as a final goodbye.

Now that the name is changed, could you proceed with deleting my account?
Oh! I honestly didn't realize you wanted a name change THEN an account deletion. That's pretty unusual, but sure, I can do that.

*gets her magic admin katana*

This won't hurt a bit!

*SHING*

Okay, all done! Bye!

User_002

Hello MayImilae!  Big Grin

Sorry for digging up this old thread. I found it on Google.

May I also kindly request an account deletion?

I’d also like my username to be changed first, so I can remain anonymous.

How about...

zstringx64

That sounds random enough.

Thank you so much!

And goodbye!
Your account has been deleted.

Who are you? No one knows. It's a mystery...

gregreg1978

Hello, I would like to delete an SEO result that appears on google and google asks me to go through the webmaster can you help me
https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-tm...n=lastpost
Hello, searching about some Wii games I found this forum and remembered that I had created this account a long, long time ago. I don't even remember what the email address I used, I just remembered the username and password and I was able to log in.

So could you change the account name to croddigb13 or something random and then close it, please? That way there's no way to find the old username in searches :)

I'm still a Dolphin user and I even read the progress report posts, but the emulator is at a stage where all my games are playable and I don't like abandoned and unused accounts.

Thanks to all the forum admins and Dolphin developers, it's an amazing emulator, for really. Goodbye!
Pages: 1 2