Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Action Replay and Game Cube games on Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The guides I found around the net are not very clear about it. I have read that the Action Replay program would already be integrated in the Dolphin emulator .... then ask: how do you start the Action Replay on Dolphin, and if so, put the codes for Game Cube games or even Wii? Confused
Are you asking about how to run Datel's actual Action Replay program, or just how to use Action Replay codes in Dolphin? If it's the latter, turn on "Enable Cheats" in the settings, and then in order to add cheats for a game, right-click on it in the game list, pick Properties, and go to the AR Codes tab.
I was wondering how to use Action Replay tricks in Dolphin ..... then, the "Enable Tricks" entry in the settings is activated. Then to add tricks for a game, right-click in the game list, select Properties and go to the AR Codes tab.

Here is the problem here, in the entry Prpprieta I can't find the AR Codes tab, I don't know why ........
(10-06-2019, 11:08 PM)Desberx Wrote: [ -> ]Here is the problem here, in the entry Prpprieta I can't find the AR Codes tab, I don't know why ........

Can you post a screenshot of which tabs are available?
(10-06-2019, 11:25 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Can you post a screenshot of which tabs are available?

I don't know how to make a screenshot, maybe if you tell me how to do it ..... anyway I'm on Windows 10, the menu is the classic one that appears when you click on a file by pressing the right mouse button. At least I realized that this was the menu .......
(10-07-2019, 06:03 AM)Desberx Wrote: [ -> ]anyway I'm on Windows 10, the menu is the classic one that appears when you click on a file by pressing the right mouse button. At least I realized that this was the menu .......

You need to right-click on the game in Dolphin's game list, not in the Windows file explorer.
(10-07-2019, 06:31 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]You need to right-click on the game in Dolphin's game list, not in the Windows file explorer.

So let's see, I start Dolphin, I click on "Open", and the list of games that I keep in a certain folder appears to me. You mean this here as a list of Dolphin games, isn't it?
No, I mean the list that Dolphin shows immediately after starting Dolphin, before clicking on Open. Maybe you haven't added any games to that list?
(10-07-2019, 08:12 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]No, I mean the list that Dolphin shows immediately after starting Dolphin, before clicking on Open. Maybe you haven't added any games to that list?

No, after starting it Dolphin does not show me any list of games. How should I go about adding games to this list, which should appear immediately after starting Dolphin?
(10-07-2019, 10:12 PM)Desberx Wrote: [ -> ]No, after starting it Dolphin does not show me any list of games. How should I go about adding games to this list, which should appear immediately after starting Dolphin?

You can add game folders using the Paths tab of the configuration window.
Pages: 1 2