Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Action Replay and Game Cube games on Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(10-08-2019, 12:00 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]You can add game folders using the Paths tab of the configuration window.
I think that I have understand. But in the path do I have to add the individual game folders, or just the iso files of the games I want to put?
(10-08-2019, 07:26 PM)Desberx Wrote: [ -> ]I think that I have understand. But in the path do I have to add the individual game folders, or just the iso files of the games I want to put?

The folder that the ISO files are in.
(10-08-2019, 07:32 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]The folder that the ISO files are in.

I mean, could I even make a single folder that contains all the ISO files, instead of a single folder for each game? I ask to be sure ....
You could use a single folder for iso, or use could check "search sub folder" so that you could split it in folder like that also. I do that so I can have separate wii and gamecube games folder easier backup reasons.
Can you tell me where I can find Action Replay codes? I thought they were already present in the games, but no. They must be sought, but I don't know where ......
(10-11-2019, 09:40 PM)Desberx Wrote: [ -> ]Can you tell me where I can find Action Replay codes? I thought they were already present in the games, but no. They must be sought, but I don't know where ......

There are many sites that have action replay and gecko codes. Just search (game) cheat codes into google.

Alternatively, dolphin can download the WiiRD gecko codes right from the GUI. Just select the gecko codes tab and click download codes.
Well I managed to put the games on the Dolphin list. But now I needed to configure the Dolphin, but when you press the controller keys, the Xbox360 emulator doesn't seem to detect them, I don't know why .... first this problem doesn't there was, it popped up after I put the games on the Dolphin list, which also became much slower to boot. How do I go about resolving?
Pages: 1 2