Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Virus detected in 5.0-10945
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

rambolcm

Threat detected: Trojan:Win32/Azden.A!cl
Alert level: Severe
This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.

PLEASE FIX!!
That was a false positive and was already rectified. Update your antivirus definitions and it'll stop flagging Dolphin...
My antivirus definitions are up to date, but I still get the Trojan detection (Dolphin 5.0-10956)...
Which virus software are you using?

There was a similar issue I had when I was playing Source games (CS:GO, Portal 2, Left 4 Dead 2, etc.), but turns out that the virus software must have screw over our application I purchased from an official digital retail (in this case, Steam, for example.) Your only option is to either whitelist the Dolphin emulator or simply use Windows Defender.

Windows Defender is available for free on Windows 10/8 users. Good thing I ditch Norton Antivirus from my HD. Luckily for me, I didn't have much issues dealing with a 'false positive'.
(10-07-2019, 02:30 AM)LDClaudius Wrote: [ -> ]Which virus software are you using?

There was a similar issue I had when I was playing Source games (CS:GO, Portal 2, Left 4 Dead 2, etc.), but turns out that the virus software must have screw over our application I purchased from an official digital retail (in this case, Steam, for example.) Your only option is to either whitelist the Dolphin emulator or simply use Windows Defender.

Windows Defender is available for free on Windows 10/8 users. Good thing I ditch Norton Antivirus from my HD. Luckily for me, I didn't have much issues dealing with a 'false positive'.

This specific problem has only been reported to happen in Windows Defender as far as I know.
(10-06-2019, 08:54 PM)dephined Wrote: [ -> ]My antivirus definitions are up to date, but I still get the Trojan detection (Dolphin 5.0-10956)...

If you're using Windows Defender and still are getting the detection, then your virus definitions are not updated. Refer to this post...
I'm getting the same with update 5.0-10960
Trojan:Win32/Azden.A!cl
I tried the COM fix but the COM wont let me I ran as admin change to C:\program files\windows defender and I tried with "" and with out can anyone help
Is there any solution to this???????
I have latest Windows Security version but it still shows Trojan positive to Updater.exe
PLEASE HELP!!
Then you don't have the latest updates to your OS.
It's possible that it's misidentifying Dolphin's updater again on the latest builds. This is getting ridiculous.
Pages: 1 2