Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin XC1 Saves disappearing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Jsyah20

I recently redownloaded Dolphin and Xenoblade Chronicles on my new laptop but I've been unable to use the in game save feature across play sessions. Every time I save and quit the game the saves seem to be wiped. Save states seem to still work, but I'd much rather use the in game save feature. I downloaded the cheat library for the game but have no enabled any. I also installed the 60 fps cheat but have disabled it while trying to figure out the root cause of this issue.

I'm running Dolphin on my MSI gaming laptop with the following specs:
Intel i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660Ti
16 GB RAM with 512 GB SSD
Windows 10 x64
Dolphin 5.0-10906
(09-09-2019, 07:18 AM)Jsyah20 Wrote: [ -> ]I recently redownloaded Dolphin and Xenoblade Chronicles

https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Announcem...orum-rules
Global Forum Rules Wrote:Warez/downloading games talk is prohibited and frowned upon. To prevent legal issues, you may not post links or refer to any kind of NAND, BIOS, ISO, game, or other copyrighted material that has been illegally obtained or shared. If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked. Stating that you've downloaded a game will get you banned immediately, no matter if you purchased the game or not. Asking where to find or download games will get you banned immediately. Providing where to download games will get you banned immediately. You must legally dump/rip your own games, NAND, BIOS, etc.

*gets her magic moderator hammer*

Bye~