Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Issue with Visualboy and 4 Swords
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

I have no issue getting Visual Boy and Dolphin to connect, there is no slow down, But every 3 to 10 minutes VB will freeze for about 5 or so seconds. And within that time Dolphin considers this a disconnect and returns to the main menu, making the game unbeatable.

Is there something I can do to make sure VB won't crash either as long or hopefully not at all?

Thanks
(02-05-2019, 07:35 AM)zrosch@yahoo.com Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.

I have no issue getting Visual Boy and Dolphin to connect, there is no slow down, But every 3 to 10 minutes VB will freeze for about 5 or so seconds. And within that time Dolphin considers this a disconnect and returns to the main menu, making the game unbeatable.

Is there something I can do to make sure VB won't crash either as long or hopefully not at all?  

Thanks

Hi i am pretiy shore that you did all the folowing things.
1.Puted real time clock on VB
2.GBA Bios.
3.Selected conection tape to Game cube.
4.Entered your IP conection so bouth VB and Dolphin can comunicate.
5.Selected port 2 in dolphin to GBA
I am pretiy shore you did all this and buy seying this whatever hapen to you hapening to me alsoSmileOldou i managed to get conection after 3-5 times sometime more(Exampol Pokemon Colosseum treade)
(02-05-2019, 08:14 AM)MasterTails Wrote: [ -> ]2.Downloaded bios file requared to bi runed

A downloaded GBA BIOS file is not required. You can dump the GBA BIOS yourself and it'll work just fine. In fact, that's the only method we both encourage and support, as per the Global Forum Rules:

Quote:Warez/downloading games talk is prohibited and frowned upon. To prevent legal issues, you may not post links or refer to any kind of NAND, BIOS, ISO, game, or other copyrighted material that has been illegally obtained or shared. If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked. Stating that you've downloaded a game will get you banned immediately, no matter if you purchased the game or not. Asking where to find or download games will get you banned immediately. Providing where to download games will get you banned immediately. You must legally dump/rip your own games, NAND, BIOS, etc.

I know you're still new here, but please be sure to read and follow our rules. In the future, do not suggest people go downloading files like that. It's a quick way to get banned, to say the least.
(02-05-2019, 03:40 PM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]A downloaded GBA BIOS file is not required. You can dump the GBA BIOS yourself and it'll work just fine. In fact, that's the only method we both encourage and support, as per the Global Forum Rules:

I know you're still new here, but please be sure to read and follow our rules. In the future, do not suggest people go downloading files like that. It's a quick way to get banned, to say the least.

Jast to make shore you understand Shonmi so there is not misunderstanding...
I didnt posted a download link for bios i jast told him to download it.I nou Bios file is not requared and as i seyed i didnt post a download link(due to this Global Forum ruls tings...i aonliy told him to download it him self buy searching the web he dont need me to tell him where or what...he can duit him self.
To end this i will (as i didnt so far) not post aniy download links due to Global forum ruls and i am fine wirh thatSmile
But if something is forbiden and shuldnt be posted a link for it...culd i atlist tell him what he need to get manualiy without me geting him a link to it....onliy tell him a simple name of it as i am shore if links are forbiden i am shore names are not right?Smile
(02-05-2019, 03:40 PM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]A downloaded GBA BIOS file is not required. You can dump the GBA BIOS yourself and it'll work just fine. In fact, that's the only method we both encourage and support, as per the Global Forum Rules:

Hi this is jast quick post from mine last one.
I edited and corected mine post and removed Download word and let it jast be Bios instead to pervent banning etcSmile
(02-05-2019, 08:35 PM)MasterTails Wrote: [ -> ]But if something is forbiden and shuldnt be posted a link for it...culd i atlist tell him what he need to get manualiy without me geting him a link to it....onliy tell him a simple name of it as i am shore if links are forbiden i am shore names are not right?Smile

You call tell them that they need a BIOS. However, telling them that they should get the BIOS in an illegal way is against the forum rules, even if you don't post any links.
(02-05-2019, 09:35 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]You call tell them that they need a BIOS. However, telling them that they should get the BIOS in an illegal way is against the forum rules, even if you don't post any links.

ok so i can onliy use name Bios and not force anibudy to download it ? 

If so jast tel me for the next future post... Is this sound ok or i need to cange it before i post something in the future?
If not i cange it to make it right and not agenst forum rules.
So...is this ok or not ok or du i need to cange it?Smile
Yust curious i am not playing stupedSmile

[color=#000000]2.Bios file requared to bi runed[/color]
[color=#000000]If this is still wrong can i jast sey [/color]
[color=#000000]2.Bios file to run it[/color]

P.S:Jast tell me what terms of words to use corectliy or if what i seyed in number 2 is right or wrong so i nou if i am aloved to use it or not or wuld bi jast ok to jast sey Bios and no other word to be aded?
I want to nou and learn right from wrong to pervent the baning isues.Also be noted that in aniy other forum on other forums(not talking about dolphin one)i alveys tray to learn and i never was banedSmile
(02-05-2019, 09:35 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]You call tell them that they need a BIOS. However, telling them that they should get the BIOS in an illegal way is against the forum rules, even if you don't post any links.

Hi jast adding this here to conect with mine last post.
Can i jast sey also nonliy GBA Bios without adding file at the end ?Smile
(02-06-2019, 01:58 AM)MasterTails Wrote: [ -> ]ok so i can onliy use name Bios and not force anibudy to download it ? 

Yes. You can talk about BIOSes but you can't talk about downloading BIOSes.

(02-06-2019, 01:58 AM)MasterTails Wrote: [ -> ]So...is this ok or not ok or du i need to cange it?Smile
Yust curious i am not playing stupedSmile

[color=#000000]2.Bios file requared to bi runed[/color]
[color=#000000]If this is still wrong can i jast sey [/color]
[color=#000000]2.Bios file to run it[/color]

Both of those are OK.

(02-06-2019, 01:58 AM)MasterTails Wrote: [ -> ]Can i jast sey also nonliy GBA Bios without adding file at the end ?Smile

That's also OK.
what was that about "Puted real time clock on VB"?

and I have a modded wii so i dumped my own GBA bios and 4 swords.
(02-06-2019, 05:29 AM)zrosch@yahoo.com Wrote: [ -> ]what was that about "Puted real time clock on VB"?

and I have a modded wii so i dumped my own GBA bios and 4 swords.

Hi you meybi dont play aniy Pokemon games  on VB(GBA)but i let you nou that ic for them.
You se i so somebody fix corupted save game problem buy adding real time clock plas 128k memory card plas swaping batery.
And then the corupted save files was fix so that can be use with GBA and Dolphin.
P.S for Developers:
Let me nou if i seyed anithing that i shuldnt seyed here like batery things as i didnt nou hau or what to sey in order to properliy sey batery.Please tell me and i will reedit mine post tank youSmile