Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Need help with installing Super Mario Sunshine UHD Texture Pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Textures aren't loaded for some reason.

I use Delfino Plaza wanted poster as a reference since it is easy to reach and very obvious to spot if it is in HD or not.
Here's what I see (I also have some issues with widescreen too but not important here)
[attachment=17263]
here's what it is kinda supposed to look like
[Image: tex1_64x64_c87c40cf338d24f3_14.png]

I have Super Mario Sunshine EU version (ID: GMSP01) and I have been trying to nstall Super Mario Sunshine UHD Texture Pack.
I've searched a lot of different issues and watched a couple of different install tutorials and none of them have helped so far.

I am using Dolphin v.5.0

What I have done:
  • placed the texture pack in a new folder located in C:\Users\(user)\Documents\Dolphin Emulator\Load\Textures
  • Renamed the texture pack folder name to GMSP01 (C:\Users\(user)\Documents\Dolphin Emulator\Load\Textures\GMSP01)
  • Checked "Load Custom Textures" In Graphics>Advanced>Utility ( I have also tried checking Prefetch Custom Textures, doesn't change a thing )
  • Set Texture Cache Accuracy slider to the Safest possible spot in Graphics>Advanced>Hacks
  • Restarted the whole emulator every time I have tried something else

I probably have missed something important, but my main guess is that the UHD texture pack doesn't work on EU version of the game.
Can you post a screenshot of what the poster you mentioned looks like to you?
(07-23-2018, 07:23 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Can you post a screenshot of what the poster you mentioned looks like to you?

Alright, Updated OP
Wasn't that pack updated to the new format? Try loading it in the latest dev build of Dolphin
(07-24-2018, 04:11 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Wasn't that pack updated to the new format? Try loading it in the latest dev build of Dolphin

If the format is the problem, updating won't fix it. 5.0 supports the old format (if you enable the conversion setting) and the new format, whereas the latest development version only supports the new format.