Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Fortune Street controls not working?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Fortune Street appears to not work anymore, for some reason. Dolphin detects that I'm pressing the 2 button in the control config menu, and the game works until the menu. I can skip past the logos and such, but then when the menu comes up, it no longer detects the 2 button press, despite dolphin still saying it should work.
Which version of Dolphin are you encouraging this issue on?
If you have the upright control scheme (the default) you need to press A instead.
(06-25-2018, 03:55 PM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]Which version of Dolphin are you encouraging this issue on?

It seems to happen on all the ones that I've tried. From old 3.5x builds to the most recent 5.0-8223 builds, both x86 and x64

(06-25-2018, 04:18 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]If you have the upright control scheme (the default) you need to press A instead.

It doesn't matter what button is pressed. All of them are mapped to the controller, and none of them work. Whether upright or sideways.
Show us screenshots of your emulated wii remote settings please.
https://ibb.co/nex1qT

This is when I'm holding the Y button.

EDIT: Even trying a different branch of Dolphin, Ishiiruka, still doesn't work.
Am I allowed to bump this? Does anyone else have any other ideas?
If you're loading a save file, you may need to use the A button. The game has two control schemes and if your save has a different one, it'll switch which buttons work.
(07-17-2018, 05:30 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]If you're loading a save file, you may need to use the A button.  The game has two control schemes and if your save has a different one, it'll switch which buttons work.

I'm not trying to load a save file, I can't even get to the menu. The first opening part where it says "Press 2" doesn't even work.
I'm honestly not sure the menus work fine for me.
Pages: 1 2