Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can anyone help with Rockband 3 DLC and setting up multiplayer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

jacdhalina

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGLQzCYGBls
This is my goal but I have No Clue where to start with this
I'm working on downloading dlc based on this guide: [removed] and its not working yet, but I really need to find a reliable way of playing with friends online. Right now we're using Parsec and the input lag is unbelievable.
Illegally obtaining any copywritten content, including DLC, against our rules. Also you will not find any assistance with doing so on this forum.

jacdhalina

(05-28-2018, 08:31 AM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]Illegally obtaining any copywritten content, including DLC, against our rules. Also you will not find any assistance with doing so on this forum.

no worries, I wasn't asking for anything regarding obtaining dlc, just installing it was more what I was trying to figure out but I solved that. Now I'm just trying to figure out how best to play multiplayer.
(05-28-2018, 10:27 AM)jacdhalina Wrote: [ -> ]no worries, I wasn't asking for anything regarding obtaining dlc, just installing it was more what I was trying to figure out but I solved that. Now I'm just trying to figure out how best to play multiplayer.

On a single computer, with multiple guitars/instruments...

That is the very best way!!! Have fun with your friends in real life!!!