Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Qt interface game order not consistent with Wx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(05-04-2018, 07:25 AM)the_lost Wrote: [ -> ]Perfect - works just great now! Cheers again!

No problem.
(05-04-2018, 07:26 AM)spycrab Wrote: [ -> ]No problem.

Hi. sorry but I am still getting the error I was having before. When having a game with a sequal donkey konga1/2 naruto clash of ninja 1/2/3/4 as an example, the first game (the original with no number) gets put after the 2nd game. In the original dolphin this was not the case. Also when you sort by tite this error is fixed. This error only happens when you sort by console type, and quit dolphin. 
(05-04-2018, 11:00 AM)NinFanBoyFTW Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. sorry but I am still getting the error I was having before. When having a game with a sequal donkey konga1/2 naruto clash of ninja 1/2/3/4 as an example, the first game (the original with no number) gets put after the 2nd game. In the original dolphin this was not the case. Also when you sort by tite this error is fixed. This error only happens when you sort by console type, and quit dolphin. 

Have you downloaded build 7194 or higher? Last night I initially downloaded 7192 as it was posted more recently, but that doesn't include this update.

(05-04-2018, 07:26 AM)spycrab Wrote: [ -> ]No problem.

Smile One other thing - for GC games with multiple discs, disc 2 seems to always come before disc 1. I think this is in alphabetical file order again - Disc 2 is called 'disc2.iso' where Disc 1 is called 'game.iso'. Is this related to the issue you just fixed, and if so is it simple to update please? Wx interface always lists disc 1 before 2 for example.
(05-04-2018, 05:50 PM)the_lost Wrote: [ -> ]Have you downloaded build 7194 or higher? Last night I initially downloaded 7192 as it was posted more recently, but that doesn't include this update.

Smile One other thing - for GC games with multiple discs, disc 2 seems to always come before disc 1. I think this is in alphabetical file order again - Disc 2 is called 'disc2.iso' where Disc 1 is called 'game.iso'. Is this related to the issue you just fixed, and if so is it simple to update please? Wx interface always lists disc 1 before 2 for example.

Could you supply a screenshot? That would help a bunch.
Sure - here's the game list in Qt:

[Image: j3zdhxE.png]

(note Killer7 Disc 2 comes before Disc 1)

Here are the files in the Killer7 folder - notice that disc2.iso comes before game.iso (first disc):

[Image: rx1VYbu.png]

And here they are in the right order in Wx:

[Image: bbAXssK.png]

This happens with all 2 disc games I have - Metal Gear Solid: TTS and Resident Evil: Code Veronica X both have disc 2 first in Qt but disc 1 first in Wx.

I guess the other thing is that Qt doesn't label the disc numbers in the Title column whereas Wx does... not sure if that's something that can be changed somewhere in the options?
Great It is working now. Thanks
(05-04-2018, 11:48 PM)the_lost Wrote: [ -> ]Sure - here's the game list in Qt:

[Image: j3zdhxE.png]

(note Killer7 Disc 2 comes before Disc 1)

Here are the files in the Killer7 folder - notice that disc2.iso comes before game.iso (first disc):

[Image: rx1VYbu.png]

And here they are in the right order in Wx:

[Image: bbAXssK.png]

This happens with all 2 disc games I have - Metal Gear Solid: TTS and Resident Evil: Code Veronica X both have disc 2 first in Qt but disc 1 first in Wx.

I guess the other thing is that Qt doesn't label the disc numbers in the Title column whereas Wx does... not sure if that's something that can be changed somewhere in the options?

Fixed by https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/pull/6751.
Works perfectly now - thanks very much!
Pages: 1 2 3