Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Twilight Princess & D3D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there guys!

I've got some questions about emulating Z TP.

But first of all I have to thank the developers of that great project and also the active community Wink

First there is a bug starting the game and selecting a savegame. In the window appears using OpenGL the parts u already captured in the game, using D3D, nothing appears.
I also got problems with aiming. The position of the crosshair seems to be wrong. I've read about that bug and the solution was enabling an option (EFB copy) that doesn't exist in the current build. What should I do?

I also wanted to ask if someone has experiences using the 64bit build of Dolphin. The 32bit version runs a LOT faster on my system then the 64bit version...

My system:

Intel q9300
8 GB Ram
GTX 280
Win 7 x64

thanx!

Edit:

Getting the new Build 4600 fixed the aiming bug! Also there is something to see on the savegame selection. Its just on the wrong place Big Grin
The option is available.
Open dolphin --> right click ur game --> choose properties --> Enable EFB To RAM.
Wink.
ouch. damn ^^

thank you for the assistance Big Grin
i was wrong. Still getting this weird aiming bug. OpenGL works fine but looks like **** and has a performance like Crysis on a P3... Direct 3D instead looks good, has acceptable performance. Enabling the option didn't change anything. Please help.
Well I don't like to make a new thread about it but I've got a question about the Wii Version of Zelda TP too.

How can you emulate the Swordspin with a normal controller? (you have to shake the nunchuk softly from left to right for it)

I've got the game on my wii and it's quite easy, but I haven't found any option to control the shake of the nunchuk with the gamepad analogstick in the settings.

Do I just have to get the GC Version and move on, or is there a chance to make the nunchuk move without an actual nunchuk?