Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: trouble with the basics.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

emd93

tried to download dolphin to play so gamecube games on my macbook pro, physically downloaded dolphin 5.0 no problem but cannot find any way to get it to run a game, tried all sorts of videos to try to follow to help and no look, this is my last attempt of trying to get it to work, is there anyone out there to help me get this working becuase from the videos everyone seems to get their roms running on dolphin no problem, thank you in advanced.
What goes wrong when you try to run them in Dolphin?

emd93

i open dolphin and it is blank, go to run a game and nothing actually happens doesnt say failed doesnt even say its tried to open, i run different roms for other consoles on a different app so i know i can play roms on my laptop just when it comes to gamecube or dolphin i cant get anything to work, even tried the method of opening up a rom within the app and the games i have downloaded are blank as though the app cant open them.

emd93

(01-15-2018, 05:21 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]What goes wrong when you try to run them in Dolphin?

i have this game which is even under the category of being opened with dolphin and when i go to open it dolphin will open but nothing will happen, not even an error will pop up so i have no idea if im doing something wrong or if it just doesnt work.
emd93 Wrote:psy-gtavcs.iso

Thaaat's a scene release. It may be an ISO for use in PPSSPP and not Dolphin, but its still piracy.

https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Announcem...orum-rules
Global Forum Rules Wrote:Warez/downloading games talk is prohibited and frowned upon. To prevent legal issues, you may not post links or refer to any kind of NAND, BIOS, ISO, game, or other copyrighted material that has been illegally obtained or shared. If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked. Stating that you've downloaded a game will get you banned immediately, no matter if you purchased the game or not. Asking where to find or download games will get you banned immediately. Providing where to download games will get you banned immediately. You must legally dump/rip your own games, NAND, BIOS, etc.

*readies her magic moderator hammer*

Bye!