Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Okami HD (New version on PC, Xbox One and PS4)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone else tried this yet? I've found it works pretty well, and it's nice to be able to run this game natively on my computer.
I'm probably gonna get it soon. I enjoyed Okami on the Wii, but I never finished it, though I did finish Okamiden. So it'll be nice to revisit this game on better hardware.
Didn't know it came out on PC, I'll have to check it Big Grin
Actually, it's a great port. Very stable and the graphics are great remastered!
(12-15-2017, 09:50 PM)matheusstaffa Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, it's a great port. Very stable and the graphics are great remastered!

Yeah, I think they did a really good job with it. Haven't had any issues with it so far and it does look very pretty.
I think I'm gonna buy it on PS4. Any obvious reason to take it on PC ?
(12-16-2017, 10:30 PM)DrHouse64 Wrote: [ -> ]I think I'm gonna buy it on PS4. Any obvious reason to take it on PC ?

Not that I can tell. You can change the resolution and use whatever controller you want, that's about it.
Sorry for what is now a double post, but there's no really another thread more suited to this than this one right now, and it has been six hours.
A few screenshots I took while playing it on my PC, figured I'd put them so so anyone reading this thread can get an idea of what the game looks like in native 1080p and maybe compare it to dolphin screenshots to see if any changes have been made.

Image 1:
Image 2:

Image 3:
I heard you can't use the DualShock 4 touch pad to do the drawings in-game. A little disappointed, the touch pad would fit extremely well for this mechanic =/
PS2 Version is much better than the version on the Wii.I have beaten the game half a year ago with PCSX2 Dodgy

Spoiler:
Pages: 1 2